new here anyone got advice on mixing terrazzo????

Members online

the last time i saw terrazzo floors was at lakeside shopping mall. it was done by Italian labour who had come over to uk to do the task.
they had huge polishing machines and a heap of grout which went on forever. the floors where then covered with sheets of ply for protection.
Same as that in the pentagon in Chatham back in the seventies, they boarded everything off so no one could see how they did it

20mm to dust someone said to me I want to do white kitchen top but coz my colour plan in house grey floor but a very full Finnish with white chip and clear glass, where u getyour pigment the only ones I find r everbuild powder ones, and there's sooooo many there's RED BLACK AND AND BUFF!!!!!!!! IT'S s**t

It does look great :D

Haha the paint job is not finished :D This is the primer :D Tech team are on the case
my mates do wesites and stuff they both impressed. well i hope one day i can do loads of stuff like this and really call myself a plasterer i love stuff like this polish plaster. glass lime rendering and i think noone sees enough of it and a lot of its eco friendly and the squar boxs redland and other assholes keep chuckin up so boaring

my mates do wesites and stuff they both impressed. well i hope one day i can do loads of stuff like this and really call myself a plasterer i love stuff like this polish plaster. glass lime rendering and i think noone sees enough of it and a lot of its eco friendly and the squar boxs redland and other assholes keep chuckin up so boaring

my friends have just laid a penny floor in their bathroom and stuck resin over it... looks good

Yeah i am on the fence.... i like it but not sure it would be good in my own home
depends on what it theme is , age ect but works with modern or old ether way it's a feature peace and it has to pop so if kitchen is high gloss be good. if cheat too put it down then buff f**k out of it with soft cup brush on grinder. I did similar with old copper wastes I took out of flats buffed and sealed with clear lacquer looks good gonna use it in bathroom to and hopfuly coming off white polish concrete with glass shards sink lol

any good places to get quartz rang Severn sands recon they don't even know what it is. yet. we sell all aggregate and dust!!!! we are god meh meh meeeeh. so less I somehow turn what I pick up when I'm climbing into dust I'm stuck ?????