New Guy - I thought plastering would be as easy as buttering toast until i tried a ceiling *Tears*

mrmckenzie74

Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum for some time now and thought I was overdue a introduction.
I was raised as a site baby - Dad had a building firm and i grew up working on sites so have a generally good skillset

I'm here to continue learning, so i can develop me knowleadge on all things relating to plastering.
Currently building out a team and keen to netwrok / partner with a team of plasters for a bunch of upcoming projects.

Drop me a line - Say hi :)

Ciao

Martin Short Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
C

Hi all,

I've been browsing this forum for some time now and thought I was overdue a introduction.
I was raised as a site baby - Dad had a building firm and i grew up working on sites so have a generally good skillset

I'm here to continue learning, so i can develop me knowleadge on all things relating to plastering.
Currently building out a team and keen to netwrok / partner with a team of plasters for a bunch of upcoming projects.

Drop me a line - Say hi :)

Ciao
Then you're a total spakker because I put the trowel in the hand of a 21 year old girl the day before yesterday and she did just fine.

I pooh pooh your 'trade'