New Forum

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
like it, but i do have one problem...the adverts down the side...
it pushes the site over...much rather see them on the top / bottom.

always been on the side i know but just though i would mention it

I like it

Attachments

• index.gif
    index.gif
    16.9 KB · Views: 211
I like it. Only thing is when you click new posts then click a thread you go to the start rather than the first unread post.

I like it. Only thing is when you click new posts then click a thread you go to the start rather than the first unread post.
good good :) if you click the blue spot that takes you to the first unread and also there is a link at the top of the page that says go to first unread :)

Is the mobile app obselete now then ??

And Taylor Swift's gish is blurry so this new forum is gash:frenetico:

I'm such a technophobe and I can't get my head round this. I have to hold my phone sideways to see the thread information. Not tried it on the laptop but it feels weird on my phone. Sure I'll suss it out after a couple of years :tonto:

I'm such a technophobe and I can't get my head round this. I have to hold my phone sideways to see the thread information. Not tried it on the laptop but it feels weird on my phone. Sure I'll suss it out after a couple of years :tonto:

lol you will get your head round it :)

Tried keeping it as similar as possible :bailando:

U on the app tony i dont think the app is working i never had the app just go online on me phone dans got enough money already what with his new house cars bikes and fancy skateboards so im being a tightarse:burlas: and im not one of thd ones moaning the app dnt work

U on the app tony i dont think the app is working i never had the app just go online on me phone dans got enough money already what with his new house cars bikes and fancy skateboards so im being a tightarse:burlas: and im not one of thd ones moaning the app dnt work

lol

thats all I have to say on that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.