New build in sedgley dudly

Members online

i could of swore there was a smart plastering run by a bloke called lee.I did a job quite a few years ago and sure he's from same area.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE]

Need a good labourer Neil for this Sedgley job? I have a recent post on the labourers forum on here to give you an idea of my background. Have alternative work booked for Sept. 28th & Oct. 5th, 12th, 19th, 21st, 22nd, 26th, 28th, 29th. Other than these dates I'll be free to give you a hand.

Cheers,

Wayne

hi 2 gang avalable tomoz if any good to u from wolverhampton cheers
Hi iv had some blokes skimming for me but they couldn't finish the last house as they was offered 5 houses but had to start Wednesday so left me with virtually a whole house to skim if ur intrested they have done 70m2 the house is 499m2 so leaves 429m2 left to skim if ur available cheers

Hi iv had some blokes skimming for me but they couldn't finish the last house as they was offered 5 houses but had to start Wednesday so left me with virtually a whole house to skim if ur intrested they have done 70m2 the house is 499m2 so leaves 429m2 left to skim if ur available cheers
I'm sure you will get help off here pal

Hey :) did you manage to get some help on this? If not, I have a few guys! I can email you across website details and proof of work too.
Thanks,
Lisa

f**k me lisa do you think we are that r******d..and if you are telling truth and trying to find work for your husband..well...........that says it all sugar

How would you like it if your wife came on here and was told to f**k off by grown men? I wouldn’t be happy at all but everyone try’s too hard to be ‘edgy’ at times. And before you say it I know your wife wouldn’t come on but If someone is just genuinely trying to help there husband it’s a bit out of order.

Wow.
How would you like it if your wife came on here and was told to f**k off by grown men? I wouldn’t be happy at all but everyone try’s too hard to be ‘edgy’ at times. And before you say it I know your wife wouldn’t come on but If someone is just genuinely trying to help there husband it’s a bit out of order.

Thank you Stuart! That was really nice of you!
I am 100% genuine in my posts. I will explain my reason for responding to some posts ( I admit commenting on a post from over a year ago was a little bit silly on my part, but I am new to the site so was just getting to grips with it)
Some people posting on here might need a subcontractor / a contractor who have more than one guy. My partner is working full time at the moment but that doesn’t mean there should ever be a time to stop pushing for more business to enable us to grow.
And why shouldn’t partners / wives come onto this site? Maybe that’s why the guys are all getting so upset!

I didn’t tell anyone to f**k off mate! Just sounds a bit lazy to me. Don’t you think this bloke should be doing his own networking on here rather than his mrs doing it for him?
I didn’t say you did, I was replying to the thread in general. So what if she does his networking, why do folk have a problem with that? Some folk just want to work and don’t like all the s**t like networking and contacting folk. Fair play to her

I didn’t say you did, I was replying to the thread in general. So what if she does his networking, why do folk have a problem with that? Some folk just want to work and don’t like all the s**t like networking and contacting folk. Fair play to her

Did you hear about the petition being signed to remove the word gullible from the dictionary because it offends people?

I’m trying to help my partner out by finding some work for him...

My partner has a Ltd company and he has a team of workers.

@stuart23 can you not see through this bullshit mate? Imagine this:

Your flat out with work and set up own company, you're so f**k**g busy you have to take a FEW people on...

You're in bed with old gal at night and say, you know what love, we're booked into mid 2019, got all 3 lads on full time. I know what we need, more work, sign up to the plasterer forum and get some.

Gullible c**ts feel sorry for u really do.

It's either agency or some builder subbing out work to make money off some c**ts hard work