New build in sedgley dudly

@stuart23 can you not see through this bullshit mate? Imagine this:

Your flat out with work and set up own company, you're so f**k**g busy you have to take a FEW people on...

You're in bed with old gal at night and say, you know what love, we're booked into mid 2019, got all 3 lads on full time. I know what we need, more work, sign up to the plasterer forum and get some.

Gullible c**ts feel sorry for u really do.

It's either agency or some builder subbing out work to make money off some c**ts hard work
The guy that took over from me gets his wife to do all that stuff for him as he’s no good at it, great plasterer but sh it communication skills. Maybe it is an agency, does that mean we tell everyone to f**k off to be on safe side?

The guy that took over from me gets his wife to do all that stuff for him as he’s no good at it, great plasterer but sh it communication skills. Maybe it is an agency, does that mean we tell everyone to f**k off to be on safe side?

Wouldn't need to if @Danny did his job and flagged this up as I thought new members wasn't meant to be scamping for work?

Even if it is genuine, if he has enough work for himself and 3+ more folk.. wouldn't you rather this work go to someone who actually needs it? maybe a tidy spread with wife n kids to feed. Rather than someone just getting more work for sake of it?

I didn’t tell anyone to f**k off mate! Just sounds a bit lazy to me. Don’t you think this bloke should be doing his own networking on here rather than his mrs doing it for him?

to be fair my good lady does quite a bit of work for me :D

Wouldn't need to if @Danny did his job and flagged this up as I thought new members wasn't meant to be scamping for work?

Even if it is genuine, if he has enough work for himself and 3+ more folk.. wouldn't you rather this work go to someone who actually needs it? maybe a tidy spread with wife n kids to feed. Rather than someone just getting more work for sake of it?

not much I can do to stop it

Ha ha... you'll be sorry if you do. It's fcuking terrifying there. You can see what goes on in wimmin's heads.
Yesss.... of mother’s who post on mumsnet.
well, if you need me to come back as a mod for 48 hours and tidy this place up I'll do it[/
well, if you need me to come back as a mod for 48 hours and tidy this place up I'll do it

I am genuinely sorry if I have offended anyone or if I am stepping on anyone’s toes.
My intentions on this forum are the same as everyone else’s. Wether I am female or male. The plasterers forum is used to advertise for Work... is this right or am I mistaken? A lot of the posts on here are advertising for teams of plasterers which is the prodinatley what we do at the moment. My partner works 7 days a week hands on and I take care of the administration etc. This includes constantly looking for opportunities for our lads, who also have wives and children and mortgages to pay.
I wish all of you the best of luck!

I didn’t say you did, I was replying to the thread in general. So what if she does his networking, why do folk have a problem with that? Some folk just want to work and don’t like all the s**t like networking and contacting folk. Fair play to her
Ok fair enough mate.
I just think that Most blokes that don’t like all the phone calls and and have no people skills just normally join a firm? Less hassle.

What a load of shite..cant believe some of u actually believe her..fck me :ROFLMAO::coffe:
There is a company called Hillfort Construction Ltd. and Lisa is listed as a designer/project manager. They are a newly incorporated company and haven't filed any accounts as yet.

There is a company called Hillfort Construction Ltd. and Lisa is listed as a designer/project manager. They are a newly incorporated company and haven't filed any accounts as yet.

Not even through year 1 and already took 3+ on?

Why not just say . Just setup and want work. Husband a proper spread so doesn’t know what a computer is so I’m here to help.

Instead of all the b*ll***s about staff n loads off work while also begging it for work

Fcking hell pal uve got 2 much time on your hands if u have time to check that out..cant see the company lasting if hes getting his wife to source him work :tanguero:

Wow.

Thank you Stuart! That was really nice of you!
I am 100% genuine in my posts. I will explain my reason for responding to some posts ( I admit commenting on a post from over a year ago was a little bit silly on my part, but I am new to the site so was just getting to grips with it)
Some people posting on here might need a subcontractor / a contractor who have more than one guy. My partner is working full time at the moment but that doesn’t mean there should ever be a time to stop pushing for more business to enable us to grow.
And why shouldn’t partners / wives come onto this site? Maybe that’s why the guys are all getting so upset!
I can smell a strong smell of “bull s**t”
Can any one else smell it??