New boy to this type of thing?

Gavlaaaaa

Hi everyone. I've been plastering in my spare time for a few years now. I'm 52 and seriously thinking about going out into the big world on my own (plastering that is) I work in a factory on maintenance but not enjoying it at all! I absolutely love plastering even though it hurts sometimes
I've got lots of questions I'd like to ask, advice mainly.
Thanks Gavlaaa

Hi everyone. I've been plastering in my spare time for a few years now. I'm 52 and seriously thinking about going out into the big world on my own (plastering that is) I work in a factory on maintenance but not enjoying it at all! I absolutely love plastering even though it hurts sometimes
Thanks Gavlaaa

Welcome along :D

Do it buddy :D Book teh jobs in on your day off and start that way :D see how you get on :D

Thanks Gavlaaa
@theclemo is the man for plastering advice, welcome along
Thanks for the welcome :)
Couple of questions if I may?
What's the best way to price a job up job's?
This drives me mad, what causes air bubbles when skimming and how do you get rid of them please? Cheers

Thanks for the welcome :)
Couple of questions if I may?
What's the best way to price a job up job's?
This drives me mad, what causes air bubbles when skimming and how do you get rid of them please? Cheers
Someones set up a new joke account(y)

it don't really matter what you use to fling it on as plaster always dries straight anyway.
just make sure you change your phone number on a regular basis it'll be fine (y).

it don't really matter what you use to fling it on as plaster always dries straight anyway.
just make sure you change your phone number on a regular basis it'll be fine (y).
When people complain about bubbles and blisters I leave I say look it adds character I can't see the problem