New bags

Members online

No members online now.
That’s what I thought when I read it but I think they are talking about the diy bags, saw them today in B&Q and they are plastic with a long shelf life.
Whether this will lead to multi etc eventually going plastic like cement?

That’s what I thought when I read it but I think they are talking about the diy bags, saw them today in B&Q and they are plastic with a long shelf life.
They are wicked I had unifinish in them bags and now the pure is , wicked a lot stronger than the paper bags and are fine getting splashed up with water too
Can throw them in the van too very hard to rip

Years ago when smashed the big m2 with a gang under my wing we had big problem with multi. I have discussed it with the contractor as the complaints were piling and piling. We had to call BG repressive to come and oversee the whole job. Guess who turned up - Mike@BG:inocente:. Tested everything, every possible way etc,measured the water for every bag , different consistency and drying patchy on the boards . Pva made no difference whatsoever. Long story short- I didn’t get paid , but I paid my lads! Saying all that.....BG hasn’t changed since and I gave up overthinking what and how- just f**k**g Chuck it on the wall and that’s it. I remember yearly this year we had this debate on here @essexandy and you advocated for BG if I remember right- samples, location,batch number bla bla bla ! And rightly so, every one will do everything to get answers! I did and Mike@BG told me back then - NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN BG!!! So for all of you who are looking for answers this is where you’ll end up! Save yourself time and bs.
If you want justice- you go to the whore house
If you want to get screwed- you go to the court room.
They are wicked I had unifinish in them bags and now the pure is , wicked a lot stronger than the paper bags and are fine getting splashed up with water too
Can throw them in the van too very hard to rip
:birra:
Not as strong as I wish

Last edited:
Years ago when smashed the big m2 with a gang under my wing we had big problem with multi. I have discussed it with the contractor as the complaints were piling and piling. We had to call BG repressive to come and oversee the whole job. Guess who turned up - Mike@BG:inocente:. Tested everything, every possible way etc,measured the water for every bag , different consistency and drying patchy on the boards . Pva made no difference whatsoever. Long story short- I didn’t get paid , but I paid my lads! Saying all that.....BG hasn’t changed since and I gave up overthinking what and how- just f**k**g Chuck it on the wall and that’s it. I remember yearly this year we had this debate on here @essexandy and you advocated for BG if I remember right- samples, location,batch number bla bla bla ! And rightly so, every one will do everything to get answers! I did and Mike@BG told me back then - NO ONE IS BIGGER THAN BG!!! So for all of you who are looking for answers this is where you’ll end up! Save yourself time and bs.

Not as strong as I wish
I know exactly what you're saying mate and do sort of agree.
Last time I had a moan I was supposed to be having a meeting with a couple of BG people, but they just left it go quiet for a while and the meeting never took place.
They're like so many big organisations, full of hot air and shite. I have absolutely zero respect for the people at @BritishGypsum.

I know exactly what you're saying mate and do sort of agree.
Last time I had a moan I was supposed to be having a meeting with a couple of BG people, but they just left it go quiet for a while and the meeting never took place.
They're like so many big organisations, full of hot air and shite. I have absolutely zero respect for the people at @BritishGypsum.
Exactly Andy! I did everything to prove that the product is failing or they have to change the method statement, but all in vain!

Not as strong as I wish
I haven't been on here in 6 months or so as busy with other stuff, but I see the debate is still going strong about Multi etc In my limited experience I found it hard to work with, shame there is no real alternative that's readily available.

Multi in plastic bags, really!! That's criminal, we are supposed to be cutting down on single use plastics ffs

Can I please bring some sense back to this thread.

It is not recommended by BG that you should wear empty bags on your head during carnal activities.

However, if you do feel this is absolutely necessary then you should only use empty Pure Finish bags as these will filter the air of all harmful chemicals inside the bag.

This was a public information post.