new and in need

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

conz1993

alright people i have bin doing a plastering course since October and its safe to say its a trade im looking to stick at and ive also started working with someone working on site and private jobs (manly laboring) but its time i started getting all my tools together so if anyone could help me please with a list of tools that i need and good makes im not too bothered if there expensive as the tools will be making me money in the future, yeh so if anyone could help and reply would really appreciate it cheers. connor

Transit van
wickes plastering set
10 v cordless drill with one of those paint whisk things in the end
hammer

all ya need and yr up and running like all the other nobs

Transit van
wickes plastering set
10 v cordless drill with one of those paint whisk things in the end
hammer

all ya need and yr up and running like all the other nobs

paint whisk things ????????? it sounds to me youre one of the few nobs on here mate

I seen a chinky today he past my job I could not believe what I was seeing he walked past with his plastering tackle in a wheel barrow builder told me he had just seen him on his way in 3 miles down road then 3 hours later he went past with 3 bags ov multi in barrow like he had just been to merchants I checked on maps on my phone and nearest merchants was 2 mile away

Depends how much your into your work mate.

I started off with a hawk and trowel (marshalltown) a couple of.buckets and some brushes.

Obviously back then ( 7 years ago) i was working for a plasterer labouring on him and doing little stuff, so used his mixing drill, spot and stand and anything else I needed.

The more I done the more I bought, my skimming trowel was passed down to me after it was used for 10 years of rendering, so propperly broken in. You can get used trowels on ebay sometimes too.

Tools come with experience mate, the best thing you can do at the moment is invest in a decent trowel and hawk and make sure you learn how too keep things clean.

Its only in the past 3 years I got my own refina mixing drill, van, steps, hop ups etc as it takes time and experience to be ready to do your own stuff. Anyone can take a job on with no major experience, but they wont ever get a good name for themselves.

Im sure you were a nob looking to get a start.

By sounds of it you still havent a start

Like a say was taking the piss ya silly **** and let's be fair when I started out with lads that thought me a knew after a couple ov week what tackle I needed and I think most folk would why ask sounds like a chancer to me probs like you

Status
Not open for further replies.