Never made my self know

Status
Not open for further replies.
i waz thinking same id thought thay be geeks with glasses:RpS_laugh: ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. CTRL+F5 reloads the whole page.

Hi DMplastering I'm good cheers work has been busy so far this year in Edinburgh quite alot of my work have been repeat customers from last year so think I must be doing something right.
Work going well for you? Cheers

Hi DMplastering I'm good cheers work has been busy so far this year in Edinburgh quite alot of my work have been repeat customers from last year so think I must be doing something right.
Work going well for you? Cheers
Good stuff. Yeah works steady the now mate, booked up till mid/late summer with site work and the odd private job I between. Not bad for my first year self-employed. Still can't afford to turn work down though

Thats good ive been self employed for my 3rd year now and every year gets busier than the last. Ive done a bit of site work but I also train full time in my sport so it makes it a bit awkard with the site agents as i usaully start work mid day and work till later at night but all the builders i work for are alway cool so cant complain.
Hope work continues to go well for you.
I dont think anyone can afford to turn down work until your living the dream!

I do judo so takes up alot of time but I have to work as there isn't all that much money in judo. No I don't no Casper is he a plasterer on here? Im looking to meet another plasterer in Edinburgh as when I'm away fighting etc be good to have some1 I know to pass work on to

I do judo so takes up alot of time but I have to work as there isn't all that much money in judo. No I don't no Casper is he a plasterer on here? Im looking to meet another plasterer in Edinburgh as when I'm away fighting etc be good to have some1 I know to pass work on to
Caspers from auchtermuchty I think. Think theres a few Scottish boys on here so u could always pass on. Are u away
long at a time? What I mean, would it not be better to keep the work till it back

Yeh usually I keep it till I'm back jus sometimes I get a last minute selection to fight etc so it's always good to have a back up if I have to let a customer Down

Status
Not open for further replies.