Never been so nervous

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
stange lot spreads,start off arguing like fcuk,then it turns ito a joke forum ,you just got to smile ::)

So I went today he was over the moon with job.... happy days. They painter was there as well he is always happy.

lol

Perfect

Danny

your rite GMW

think every1 is board being off work..

other that the odd big heads who think they are the best plasterers on the earth and the next its ok.

its all a matter of opinion o,there are top spreads about and to them a bit of filler or a bit of caulk is an insult,i aint the best plasterer in the world,but i aint the worst cant see any probs with a bit of touching up especialy if you do it before your pulled,but then again i am the greatest renderer god put in a pair of working boots,i now this to be a fact as it came to me in a dream,a bit biblical in a way,it has been said im a legend in my own mind,you do the best you can with the tools you got,after all the pissing an shoutings over,if the jobs sound an looks good your doing somthing right! ;)

amen to that also :D :D :D :D a small bit of advise if your gonna price a job dont mention to the customer they may have to put a few things right once youve finished and worse still dont come on a forum and admit it......lol

humm dnt fink people no what i ment by a tuch up of filler..this was like 1 or 2 spots a wall after mist coat .if all u do is plaster that u wouldt understand a good paint job.hummm

Danny said:
So I went today he was over the moon with job.... happy days. They painter was there as well he is always happy.

lol

Perfect

Danny
good for you mate, i had a job a while back and i thought it looked shite and she loved it ;D....i like it where you've just put youre first coat on and the lady of the house walks in ' ooh that looks lovely'.......................'yep thats it all done!' ;D..........just give it a light sand before you paint it ;)

That,s it then , next domestic job i do i gonna turn up with some beads, some gripfill, some filla, then go back and collect the money when the customers finished ;D ;D ;D

We do a lot of decorating for insurance work , all i will say , it has certainly made me look at how the plastering is finnished , we now have a hallogen on all jobs , at least you have a chance of seeing any imperfections before you leave .

Status
Not open for further replies.