NELAMAX System

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Happy New Year to all Plasterers and members of TPF - I hope 2018 is a huge success for you all!

It’s the first time I’ve woken up without a hangover on NYD in a while so am active working lol

Quick update on the NELAMAX System. Everything has arrived and all items are now in stock and deliveries will arrive with all those who pre ordered on the 3rd or 4th of Jan - a huge thank you to all those who made pre orders.

If you like to get your hands on one, there is still time to order online: www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk

Thanks again and happy New Year

Ryan
Plasterers 1 Stop Shop

EC569898-8C8D-4491-A573-0112384CD275.jpeg
D0CD3084-EE81-4FEB-8286-4F832E7B85FA.jpeg

They look like f**k**g spaceships what's the difference/advantage as they look to me designed to catch the eye of the younguns (must have every trowel brigade) ???

They look like f**k**g spaceships what's the difference/advantage as they look to me designed to catch the eye of the younguns (must have every trowel brigade) ???

Spaceships ;-) I like that lol

Cost is a huge advantage, the price of replacement blades are more cost effective. The blades are more rigid than current plastic blades and certainly better than the previous NELA - was a progression we had to take.

The overall design and rigidity means the blade will require an element of breaking in, but guys are finding that they are great both flattening and finishing - we ourselves only promote it as a finishing trowel

I'm not saying its a game changer, but the reviews we have had all state its a improvement and better than others

26166451_1592660694133271_4278058052032085973_n.jpg

Spaceships ;-) I like that lol

Cost is a huge advantage, the price of replacement blades are more cost effective. The blades are more rigid than current plastic blades and certainly better than the previous NELA - was a progression we had to take.

The overall design and rigidity means the blade will require an element of breaking in, but guys are finding that they are great both flattening and finishing - we ourselves only promote it as a finishing trowel

I'm not saying its a game changer, but the reviews we have had all state its a improvement and better than others

View attachment 20992
You used to send me stuff to test :( it's like my outspoken but honest nature is not for ze Germans??

Nice looking trowel , I’m just using my premium at the moment no other spats or trowels involved, however I do like that shiny effect from a plastic polish up (y).