Nelamax sliding

Members online

Cornelius

Anyone noticed the blades move around on the carrier handle? So you’ve always got to replace it where you want it. Even if you move your arm the blade moves. Starting to annoy me a bit now. Probably have to glue it in place or something.

Anyone noticed the blades move around on the carrier handle? So you’ve always got to replace it where you want it. Even if you move your arm the blade moves. Starting to annoy me a bit now. Probably have to glue it in place or something.
Mines fine but hardley used it

Same as the delehedy...let a bit of gear get on the back you'll never get it off then lol

I.m done with trowels now . I got 23 years left and hope these all last . Would prefer my six numbers to come in backs f**k**g killed last 2 days
Found a thing last week at the motorbike show called a “TENS machine”
Been using it this week and it’s helping my back a lot. I don’t suffer bad but just general muscle tension and aches. Give it a go John.

Found a thing last week at the motorbike show called a “TENS machine”
Been using it this week and it’s helping my back a lot. I don’t suffer bad but just general muscle tension and aches. Give it a go John.
You got a link.. mines eased . Not sure if its naproxen or tons of water I.ve drunk