Nelaflex trowels

Members online

No members online now.

peterroberts

Does anyone know if these come with edge protection for blades, looking on p1ss now but can’t see any info about blade protection, cheers

Cheers everyone now I’m thinking about it I have some stuff in shed that will do what I’m after

Blade covers should be the last of your worries.
It's running them up and down on beads (reveals) sockets/ screws/ anything that will slighting put a dent in them....I've ruined them just by hitting Packers on the bottom of the wall.
They need baby sitting.
But once there broke in a bit ...amazing trowels.

Does anyone know if these come with edge protection for blades, looking on p1ss now but can’t see any info about blade protection, cheers
Yeh they do but your end up losing them lol, clear plastic 1/2 “ wide do the job but like @algeeman n few others use pipe lagging I will be

Blade covers should be the last of your worries.
It's running them up and down on beads (reveals) sockets/ screws/ anything that will slighting put a dent in them....I've ruined them just by hitting Packers on the bottom of the wall.
They need baby sitting.
But once there broke in a bit ...amazing trowels.
I’ve give up with them, sick of them getting nicks. Just stick to my MT SS. Going to get a carbon nowhere stocks them everywhere order only.

I’ve give up with them, sick of them getting nicks. Just stick to my MT SS. Going to get a carbon nowhere stocks them everywhere order only.
I just don't understand I use a diamond chisel block and for 10 minutes give them a new profile and that's every few months and never have a problem

I just don't understand I use a diamond chisel block and for 10 minutes give them a new profile and that's every few months and never have a problem
Blades that fine when it’s sharp just nicks on the tiniest thing. Just sacked them off. Got a permashape, refina and ox semi flex. Just another chore getting nicks out of them.

Blades that fine when it’s sharp just nicks on the tiniest thing. Just sacked them off. Got a permashape, refina and ox semi flex. Just another chore getting nicks out of them.
Yeah but what are you kinking them on mate and have you got a diamond chisle they pull kinks instantly and you have different grades to wear new trowels in quick

That's what I meant "chips" https://www.ebay.co.uk/p/4-Grit-Dia...tone-Knife-Chisel-Plane-Fine-Med-Mr/922173564

Get that £10 leave it on a reveal or your skim bag and boom no drama quick flick save your wrist lol I love my stainless steels but I can't go back to using them on the last two passes way too much effort lol
I bought them because of tennis elbow, now my wrist and shoulder has gone because of over compensating. Only ever used them for the final trowel just wetting the blade. It helped. What I think didn’t help was constant changing trowel with the grip. Refina handle different to the mt think that’s what’s give me the dodgy wrist.