Nelaflex gold

Members online

Whitehackle

Do people still rate the nelaflex 2? Im using nela ss from start to finish. Just wounderd if its worth getting one? Or is there a better flex trowel?
Thanks

You mean super flex2 ? I would never use one start to finish. Too flexiable walls look terrible when you look down them . I use medi flex.

Just trying to get my carbon nela to break in . Can use it for first trowel but it tears it up on second trowel . I’m sure it will get there

If you can't plaster with a stainless steel trowel, start to finish your not a plasterer. Plastic trowels at the end of your set are for polish only,they don't fill misses by just running your plaziflex across your work.

fucks me, i agree with Lurpy.

I do agree. Shouldn’t be faffing with other trowels until you can start to finish with 1 steel to high standard.

However I think plazi trowels are great for a ‘tidy up’ on big hits.

If I put a small room on in 1. Ceiling n walls. A quick whip over with a plazi while wet gets it in control. If you wait to go in with steel then you could lose the set.

I do agree. Shouldn’t be faffing with other trowels until you can start to finish with 1 steel to high standard.

However I think plazi trowels are great for a ‘tidy up’ on big hits.

So true.

Bread and butter - 1 trowel start to finish is how it HAS to be taught to newbs.

There is so much to take in in the beginning, more trowels would just f**k that up more.

As soon as competent with 1 trowel to a quality standard, then move on and mess around with the rest. (Usually when your body has told you.)