Nela

harryj490

Hello all .. Quick one just wondering just brought to lovely shining Nelass one is a 16 inch medifkex and other 18 inch mk2 suoerflex been using the suoerflex and last 2 trowels with it coming up lovely catching it at the right time .. I want to know what is the mediflex for ... thanks

@harryj490 - the mediflex is for if you don't yet own a Curry trowel, lucky for you, I'm only going to offer this one to you....its not going to cost you $100, it's not even £100, its just €100 - pm me your address and it's on its way to you...
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

Last edited:
@harryj490 - the mediflex is for if you don't yet own a Curry trowel, lucky for you, I'm only going to offer this one to you....it not going to cost you $100, it's not even £100, its just €100 - pm me your address and it's on its way to you...
DON'T MISS THIS OPPORTUNITY

Can't beat a nice curry! :rico:

Hello all .. Quick one just wondering just brought to lovely shining Nelass one is a 16 inch medifkex and other 18 inch mk2 suoerflex been using the suoerflex and last 2 trowels with it coming up lovely catching it at the right time .. I want to know what is the mediflex for ... thanks
Learn how to type properly and someone might be able to understand your post and reply

Don’t f**k about harry you posted some pictures of decent quality work a while ago, stick to your original system these trowels are a lot of hassle.