Nela twitch

Members online

Unbelievably there's still a gap in the market for someone that can produce a highly useable twitcher. Had a little flexi micro twitcher in packs of 5 off Ebay years ago, they were brilliant, but disappeared.

Unbelievably there's still a gap in the market for someone that can produce a highly useable twitcher. Had a little flexi micro twitcher in packs of 5 off Ebay years ago, they were brilliant, but disappeared.
I got a few somewhere mate if you want them

@Squarehead

I got a few somewhere mate if you want them
Thanks for the offer. Think you mentioned these before. I ordered some and they arrived as external twitchers. This was the type though that I remember. So flexible and small, you could run them wet and no lines.

Fun fact, sticky pads n water don't go well together lol.

Do you think this potential design fault will cause the company (nela) issues in the futre

£2 for 5?

‘Sticky pads’ seem to be working for NELA, Refina, Ox and MT for flexi trowels now...

Yes, there were isssues early doors, but, those days seem to be in the past

If they cause NELA issues, they have to stand by their customers and stand by their warranty which I know they will

‘Sticky pads’ seem to be working for NELA, Refina, Ox and MT for flexi trowels now...

Yes, there were isssues early doors, but, those days seem to be in the past

If they cause NELA issues, they have to stand by their customers and stand by their warranty which I know they will

Aren’t those trowels riveted also?

Thanks for the offer. Think you mentioned these before. I ordered some and they arrived as external twitchers. This was the type though that I remember. So flexible and small, you could run them wet and no lines.
These are internals mate