Nela trowels

Status
Not open for further replies.
been using my nela the last few days. got it out the garage and put the handle back on. just used it for the final trowel and it was superb. glad i gave it another go. and the eze spat is just fcuking unbelievable. only regret is i didnt get one sooner. saves loads of time. feels great for ceilings but a tad clumsy when doing walls. some kind of hybrid of the speedskim body and the eze spat blade would be the way forward. and maybe a different blade change method. like the two screws and flange on the six inch razor scrapers. so a happy mix of the refina and the nela for me this week

Dont understand why the eze spat is difficult on walls lads its so easy to use on walls just practise .best plastering tool out there in my opinion as jureck says only wish I had one years ago !

been using my nela the last few days. got it out the garage and put the handle back on. just used it for the final trowel and it was superb. glad i gave it another go. and the eze spat is just fcuking unbelievable. only regret is i didnt get one sooner. saves loads of time. feels great for ceilings but a tad clumsy when doing walls. some kind of hybrid of the speedskim body and the eze spat blade would be the way forward. and maybe a different blade change method. like the two screws and flange on the six inch razor scrapers. so a happy mix of the refina and the nela for me this week

mmmm flange! :flapper:

Hi Guys,

Thanks for all of your comments. Talking to the manufacturers next week and we are looking at ways of making the EZE Spat even better :)

I haven't tried the Eze spat.. But really impressed with speedskim

The sf took a bit to get use to but really works well now ..!!

And Refina s*p*r*lex's aswell :RpS_thumbup: speedskim are good for door wedges?? Eze spat and pole absolutely brilliant!!

You lot make me laugh.one minute the speed skims the best thing since slice bread then another product comes out and the speed skim is s h I t .

You lot make me laugh.one minute the speed skims the best thing since slice bread then another product comes out and the speed skim is s h I t .
I've never said that pal?? We tried a speedskim in France and I told Ben to skip it!! The eze spat on other hand was fantastic !! I like Refina s*p*r*lex too but not Nela as too narrow and don't like the handles! I don't change my story bud. :RpS_biggrin:

I've never said that pal?? We tried a speedskim in France and I told Ben to skip it!! The eze spat on other hand was fantastic !! I like Refina s*p*r*lex too but not Nela as too narrow and don't like the handles! I don't change my story bud. :RpS_biggrin:

Wasn't aimed at you mate.just peeps on here in general

You named a drink in your answer there mate. I'm gonna try and name a drink in my posts for the rest of the night on the Fo Rum! :)

I have had a eze for about three months and its good. But I find it a bit heavy and and when you hold it the body itself is not ergonomic. It is too heavy. I have not tried the nele trowels. I have a refina s*p*r*lex that I will use for the final trowel but evrything before that point is with my Kraft or Marshaltown the s*p*r*lex is too flexy to be laying on with

Status
Not open for further replies.