Nela s*p*r*lex

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use the other s*p*r*lex and use it for the whole set,, the nela s*p*r*lex must be the same

The are handy but over reliance leads to quality dropping .never used them mark, where in London is thee based?

I put both coats on with the standard, then trowel up with the s*p*r*lex, and final trowel, go other way with the standard, of course you can do the whole gauge with the standard, but the s/f is some bit of kit..

Premium is an 'all round' trowel

SuoerFLEX is purely for finishing, it isn't designed for laying on

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I have the eze flex trowel which I guess is pretty much the same???

Nearly all my work is float and set sand and cement. I use a 11" MT for the render and the eze flex for skimming. The whole set both coats and all trowels. If I am close to the van I might last towel with a plazzi but not always.

I was reading through Millars the other day. I couldn't find any reference to plazi this and flexi that. Are we just re inventing the wheel here??

I was reading through Millars the other day. I couldn't find any reference to plazi this and flexi that. Are we just re inventing the wheel here??

Very much doubt there was any mention of MP75 or Hardwall let alone a Ritmo either.
Seriously though @mark ross these trowels do have their uses, really nice trowelling up on Hardwall but I wouldn't dream of putting on with them.

Last edited by a moderator:
:D nice response @essexandy :)

Everyone said this acrylic render would never last and what is wrong with S&C....lol Its amazing how fats everything changes :)

Last edited:
How you getting on with the Ritmo Andy ??.

Has it made you more efficient ?? and a better plasterer.

Definitely more efficient when used on the right jobs @mark ross but unfortunately it hasn't made me any better. In fact exactly the same as the Nela s*p*r*lex, the finish is the same as before just that sometimes it gets you there easier.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.