Nela s*p*r*lex trowel

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

windy

Private Member
Gonna give one a go

mite already have one bought but if not does anyone who can't get on with them fancy selling one on?

ideally fancy a 16"""

@Plasterers1StopShop

You have these back in stock now??

Been meaning to replace my bend s*p*r*lex..

Only problem is the delivery charge just for one item!

Do the new speedskim blades fit the old speedskim?

Do you do any big bucket trowels or just 7" ones?

Last edited by a moderator:
Fook me every other thread is Nela ..... @Danny sort it out ... people get slated for saying Refina etc but this is a piss take .... no doubt fook all will be said though !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
don,t you start mate:RpS_wink: , with the baby ,it must be way past your bed time ,only 4 hours and your awake again :RpS_crying:

Sleep?? :RpS_confused: That's one of the words I've forgotten the definition of :RpS_confused: others include pub, s*x, both peace AND quiet, a lie in :RpS_crying:...

.....wouldn't change it for the world :RpS_thumbsup:

.......well

Gonna give one a go

mite already have one bought but if not does anyone who can't get on with them fancy selling one on?

ideally fancy a 16"""
Windy did you not say you always finish with a plazzy and that you own a refina superted.
If so what do you think buying a nela will achieve?.
Don't take that the wrong way im just curious that's all.

Ye all correct

Just want to see if the nela hype is to be belived.. Gonna have a play with the Refina s*p*r*lex again tommorow to see if I can save myself £40

Plastering tools compared to some trades are cheap so no reason to try them out

Ye all correct

Just want to see if the nela hype is to be belived.. Gonna have a play with the Refina s*p*r*lex again tommorow to see if I can save myself £40

Plastering tools compared to some trades are cheap so no reason to try them out
Fair point I like shiney trowels as well.:RpS_thumbup:

That said I fancy a makita dab radio so the £45 could be put towards that...

My partner is the opposite he has two trowels and never looks at anything new on the market..

Takes all sorts

That said I fancy a makita dab radio so the £45 could be put towards that...

My partner is the opposite he has two trowels and never looks at anything new on the market..

Takes all sorts

My bosch power cube died and after listening to certain members of this community decided to buy the new dab makita the bass on the bloody thing is horrendous. Its fine if its in the same room as you if I leave the room it makes my teeth hurt. Hateful fcuking noise that said ken bruces pop master is ace in dab.

Fook me every other thread is Nela ..... @Danny sort it out ... people get slated for saying Refina etc but this is a piss take .... no doubt fook all will be said though !!!

I can't control what's posted... people want to talk about Nela ...

We dont delete or moderate very much.... hardly anything to be honest

Hi Guys,

Just taken our big NELA Stock delivery. Everything is being updated as we speak so will will be able to buy online this evening.

For the Midget s*p*r*lex please call 01242 236699 to order

When our new site goes live... Maybe Tuesday, our delivery rates will be reduced

Hi Guys,

Just taken our big NELA Stock delivery. Everything is being updated as we speak so will will be able to buy online this evening.

When our new site goes live... Maybe Tuesday, our delivery rates will be reduced

Does this mean my van full of gear is on its way soon mate :RpS_biggrin:

Hi Guys,

hi ryan,about the 8ins s*p*r*lex.i like the idea of being able to match the finish in tight areas with one of these, im just keen to know how wide is the 8inch midget s*p*r*lex?cheers ryan

Ok thanks for that mate, what I was hoping, does it perform to the same standard as the larger ones as the blade is thinner, is it still reasonably flexible?cheers

Im assuming you should be able to achieve exactly the same finish as you do with the larger version.
To be honest I use a slightly different make of flexible trowel then the nela, but the nela midget stacks up pretty well alongside it.

Status
Not open for further replies.