Nela mediflex

Members online

windy

Private Member
Working at home so thought I'd experiment with my mediflex. Only use it for last cross but I've tried about 6 or 7 times and it just drags and trys to tear the plaster...abandoned it in the end then used the s*p*r*lex which worked lovely...mediflex just won't wear in...anyone else had problems with em

Ha 2 san.miguels down for me so far..cheers and enjoy...
Cheers mate
drunk on one GIF

Never had a problem with them don’t bother with them anymore. I’ve got 2 worn in ones try using them for closing in stages .

Working at home so thought I'd experiment with my mediflex. Only use it for last cross but I've tried about 6 or 7 times and it just drags and trys to tear the plaster...abandoned it in the end then used the s*p*r*lex which worked lovely...mediflex just won't wear in...anyone else had problems with em
Odd as that's my go to trowel if my marshaltown starts dragging. Never had a problem with it

I found the same problem with the midiflex took forever to wear in I bought the new Nela black edition I find it has the same problem I just stick to my mt until last rub and then use an ox 16 inch super flex the ox are a really nice trowel

It drags if you hit it too late. I smooth with mt then hit it pretty much straight away with mediflex.

To be honest I’m sure I love it but I have got used to it. Blagged my head for a bit when I first bought one

I only use them for.last 2 passes inc last hard cross trowel so if I need to use it earlier I may as well just use the mt ??