nela medi flex tearing

Members online

Davidc

I use the medi flex for my last two trowels and it is tearing the skim. I have never had this problem with a Marshall town. Can anyone help with some advise, I'm guttered I can't use it at the moment.

I use the medi flex for my last two trowels and it is tearing the skim. I have never had this problem with a Marshall town. Can anyone help with some advise, I'm guttered I can't use it at the moment.

Il take you back to scene of the crime.....just use 1 trowel for coating troweling and finishing.....weather its a flex mt or medi ....get used to it and find your own way of using it.
Your life will flourish.

probably needs braking in buddy as @scottie5 has said :D or a tweak of your timings to suit :D

I coat, flatten, take of sponge and give first wet with mt. Then gave 2 trowels with medi and that's when it starting tearing. Couple lads had same problem with my trowel today. It's a nightmare cause we get snagged with lights so has to be perfect. Can't really use medi from start to finish when u have a halogen put on your walls, need the mt for the first 3 quarters of the hit. Was hoping to finish with the medi cause it's a lot easier to use.

Il take you back to scene of the crime.....just use 1 trowel for coating troweling and finishing.....weather its a flex mt or medi ....get used to it and find your own way of using it.
Your life will flourish.

Oh and dont take plastering too
I coat, flatten, take of sponge and give first wet with mt. Then gave 2 trowels with medi and that's when it starting tearing. Couple lads had same problem with my trowel today. It's a nightmare cause we get snagged with lights so has to be perfect. Can't really use medi from start to finish when u have a halogen put on your walls, need the mt for the first 3 quarters of the hit. Was hoping to finish with the medi cause it's a lot easier to use.

You sound like your own worst enemy ..
Get rid of that sponge stick to what you like and master it.

Throw some water at it, I needed some water on the wall for the first few months with a s*p*r*lex until I got my timings right. Tried to finish without water when i first got it and had some tearing

Whats this f**k**g sponging lark!!! Thought you were skimming lad ?? Not finishing plain rub render ffs
:cachetada: