Nela max.

Members online

choppa

55D1FF42-0641-43EB-955B-2390E1FFF99C.jpeg
3 months old fell apart. Another Great trowel from nela. Made in Germany my vagina.

View attachment 452993 months old fell apart. Another Great trowel from nela. Made in Germany my vagina.

100% made in Germany and 100% covered by warranty.

Drop me an email with the size - ryan@p1shop.co.uk, your address and a new one will be in the post. Sorry for the issue

Also, we can be reached by phone, email or by our website. That’s a good way to get in touch to get issues resolved

Didn’t purchase it from them mate last time I had send some thing back they never replied back to me when they received it so don’t use them any more.

We have the rights to NELA UK so indirectly it’s been bought from us, so we will support it. When did you send something back to us? Have you followed it up - it maybe the case we didn’t receive it, or, it wasn’t a warranty issue - apologies if there is an error on our part. But we are normally 100% accurate with any return or error etc - mistakes can happen though

We get guys sending trowels back after dropping them and trying to claim it under warranty (not saying you did)

The name Choppa doesn’t spring to mind either, so if you PM or email me with your real name and address I can certainly look into it and sort it out

We have the rights to NELA UK so indirectly it’s been bought from us, so we will support it. When did you send something back to us? Have you followed it up - it maybe the case we didn’t receive it, or, it wasn’t a warranty issue - apologies if there is an error on our part. But we are normally 100% accurate with any return or error etc - mistakes can happen though

We get @John j sending trowels back after dropping them and trying to claim it under warranty (not saying you did)

The name Choppa doesn’t spring to mind either, so if you PM or email me with your real name and address I can certainly look into it and sort it out
Sorted that for you! (y)