Nela black edition

Members online

Liverpooljoe

Anyone got one of these?
Just got one and it's just ripping All the skim off the walls. Tried it at different stages and not getting great results, I know it needs breaking in but I can't break it in because it just makes a mess! Don't think you can beat the ox for polishing to be honest.

Anyone got one of these?
Just got one and it's just ripping All the skim off the walls. Tried it at different stages and not getting great results, I know it needs breaking in but I can't break it in because it just makes a mess! Don't think you can beat the ox for polishing to be honest.
Alright der laaaaaa?

I got a mediflex recently and had a similar problem. It seems to like more water/hit it sooner. But also I’ve recently found that my finish looks s**t compared with a year ago and that’s doing my nut in. It’s fine to paint just doesn’t look right.

I’m pretty sure @Vincey got a black one.... so to speak

Alright der laaaaaa?

I got a mediflex recently and had a similar problem. It seems to like more water/hit it sooner. But also I’ve recently found that my finish looks s**t compared with a year ago and that’s doing my nut in. It’s fine to paint just doesn’t look right.

Next week I gonna try some of the bright printed orange bags of multi and the dull printed ones separate as i.m sure ones better then other.
Though stuff i had a mare with was board finish

Alright der laaaaaa?

You know what they say once u've had black theres no going back :bananas:

Next week I gonna try some of the bright printed orange bags of multi and the dull printed ones separate as i.m sure ones better then other.
Though stuff i had a mare with was board finish

Ive got bright bags of carlite we deliver pallets foc

Alright der laaaaaa?

I never did but have it on my Christmas list with a few other bits

I have mediflex and have same problems.had an oilstone on it and it still tears a bit even tho not new. The s*p*r*lex on the other hand is fine

Anyone got one of these?

welcome mate
the temperature has dropped
your hitting it too soon
with a brand new flex

it doesn't need breaking in
just needs the seal taking off it
100m
final crosses will do it

now you have a new family
were all brothers and sisters here

your new pappy is @essexandy

Was chatting to a guy in a shop once, I had just took my trousers off, he told me look mate once you’ve had blak there’s no turning back
He meant my new Blaklader trousers I was just about to try on, he was right

marshalltown gold 14 16 & 20”
midget trowel hawk 2&4” paintbrush .
everything else is bolox.
or your a boy!
E27C1777-7E01-49CB-86DF-BEECCF4321F6.gif