NELA BLACK EDITION - Spirit Level

Members online

Plasterers1StopShop

Pleased to announce the new BLACK Edition line now includes the NELA Spirit Level

Key features:
-
Life Time vial warranty
- Accuracy <0.5 mm/m
- Reverse Accuracy <0.5 mm/m
- 2 Electronically calibrated vials
- Strongest Profile with built in bridge
- Dual View vertical vial
- Finely milled levelling surface (up to 120 cm)
- Rubber Anti Shock End Caps
- Wall Grip Measuring Feature
- Continues Marking (due to the bridge)
- Ergonomic Rubber non slip Handles
- 1% and 2% Gradient levelling.

To order, please visit: https://www.plasterers1stopshop.co.uk/index.php?route=product/category&path=229_422_432

Wasserwaage-EN.jpg
120069856_3471465046252817_6144140336764585153_o.jpg
120140015_3471465042919484_7858464783877135680_o.jpg

Gonna put one of these on my Christmas list
Tbh I don’t need one as I do everything by my eye but I should start checking

Forgive my naivety, how/why does this differ to a bog standard spirit level from a mass warehouse one?

I have an Irish one - bought it from a local car boot, always level no matter where I put it.

Forgive my naivety, how/why does this differ to a bog standard spirit level from a mass warehouse one?

I have an Irish one - bought it from a local car boot, always level no matter where I put it.

A good question, but what makes Stabila, Stanley and Ox different to each other?

This is simply an add to to the ever growing NELA brand, its high quality, comes with a lifetime warranty on the vial. Has a unique viewing feature - which many other brands don't have. Also has the bridge over the vial increasing the strength of the product

Interesting, thankyou. I have a wickes one, it has a dual purpose as a hammer too. As a beginner, I can't get my head around how pro tools for such a 'simple' items can distinguish themselves from cheapo types (like hammers, tool belts, tape measures and so on)

A good question, but what makes Stabila, Stanley and Ox different to each other?

This is simply an add to to the ever growing NELA brand, its high quality, comes with a lifetime warranty on the vial. Has a unique viewing feature - which many other brands don't have. Also has the bridge over the vial increasing the strength of the product

Interesting, thankyou. I have a wickes one, it has a dual purpose as a hammer too. As a beginner, I can't get my head around how pro tools for such a 'simple' items can distinguish themselves from cheapo types (like hammers, tool belts, tape measures and so on)
When I first set up I bought cheapo tools and quickly learned that they were no good for everyday use, ok for the occasional diyer but that’s about it

I'm curious, in terms of simple tools, how quality makes a difference? I thoroughly understand with power tools though

When I first set up I bought cheapo tools and quickly learned that they were no good for everyday use, ok for the occasional diyer but that’s about it

I'm curious, in terms of simple tools, how quality makes a difference? I thoroughly understand with power tools though
Larry its abit like tapes..buy a poundstrtcher one and buy a stanley..both simple tools but il guarantee ull get a few days only out of a poundstrtcher one if your boarding all day etc

Ah ok, understood

90% of my tools are cheap, they've survived almost 10 years and three house renovations

Strangely enough, the dog broke my tape measure this afternoon. It coiled out. He seemed happy with what he accomplished though.

Larry its abit like tapes..buy a poundstrtcher one and buy a stanley..both simple tools but il guarantee ull get a few days only out of a poundstrtcher one if your boarding all day etc