Nela and refina super and mid flex

Members online

Mag

I've been using Nela for a few years and like it only on the finale trowel . Been on jobs where guys are putting on with it and they won't have it that's it's only for finishing . Hens it's been painted the walls and ceilings look like a wave machine ?

I've been using Nela for a few years and like it only on the finale trowel . Been on jobs where guys are putting on with it and they won't have it that's it's only for finishing . Hens it's been painted the walls and ceilings look like a wave machine ?

The SF can't be used for putting in with. The MediFLEX can though. Guys like @scottie5 use it for this

I've got the Refina version which has quite a stiff blade, I've laid on with it just out of curiosity but personally it wasn't for me.

Personally not for me either regards laying on, gives that orange peel look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a supaflex I only use it for flattening in and troweling up, stick to the trusty old MT Gold for laying it on. I have the supaflex mini trowel too that's a class little trowel for tricky areas.
If you used a supaflex to lay on its would be like a rippled mess.
The refina 36in ss spat is great to for flattening in I mainly use that on ceilings and have the pole with it :bananahappy:.

This has been said before with some guys denying this finish occurs.