Need you help to remove paint from k4 render

Members online

1221saka

Not a happy happy bunny at all let me tell you.

Just had my house k4 rendered all scaffolding down and the sills look a right mess so i decided to paint them on Saturday as it was a nice day.

I used the sandtex paint to do all the sills.

All went on very well and finished in good time for time to dry until it started to rain in the night and what a mess on Sunday morning and how PI@@@@ off i was on Sunday.

So is they any way i can get this out of the render or is it something called Texturing that needs to go over all of the walls to cover this up.

HELP PLEASE IM WELL CROSS AND THE WIFE IS NOT HAPPY WITH MY ART WORK

Attachments

• IMG-20181125-WA0003[130].jpg
    IMG-20181125-WA0003[130].jpg
    217.8 KB · Views: 230

Just had my house k4 rendered all scaffolding down and the sills look a right mess so i decided to paint them on Saturday as it was a nice day.

All went on very well and finished in good time for time to dry until it started to rain in the night and what a mess on Sunday morning and how PI@@@@ off i was on Sunday.

So is they any way i can get this out of the render or is it something called Texturing that needs to go over all of the walls to cover this up.

f**k*d that up ain’t ya! I’m sure some one will be along that no’s a trick or two.

where abouts are you.... there are a few good render companies around

Just a thought (with no science to back it up) there is product that comes on a roll like floor protection. Roll and stroll type stuff. It's a chemical peel-away used to remove paint off brickwork. Might be worth looking at until @Rigsby comes on

Just a thought (with no science to back it up) there is product that comes on a roll like floor protection. Roll and stroll type stuff. It's a chemical peel-away used to remove paint off brickwork. Might be worth looking at until @Rigsby comes on

Eh oh.

What kind of paint is it as is it water based? If it is a hot water pressure washer could get it off and the sooner the better. Anti graffiti removal companies could help and an insurance claim.

Other than that Rendit in Doncaster will put it right for you. This might be worth Insurance though, I reckon £700-800 by Rendit.

Jet wash maybe but might be to late , I’d try it though anyway just be careful don’t wreck the finish they done

Jet wash maybe but might be to late , I’d try it though anyway just be careful don’t wreck the finish they done

Yes, more heat and water flow than pressure. HHS hires the right one. You can have lots of water but lower the pressure. Will cost though. Graffiti removers have them in their vehicle.

I.m retiring from external work after this job. Apart from little jobs where I don't need to leave ground more then 2 foot and its summer........ but i will give one last expert opinion on this.

It will settle down over time.
a very wise man

so sad cant help u