Need work help

malcolm norton

Hi .

Just finished my NVQ in plastering at 44 year old.. be in the build game on and off for about 15 years.. no plastering. . Is there any one out there who would help me get experience. . I need to get up to speed. Or any part time work.

Cheers

Hi .

Just finished my NVQ in plastering at 44 year old.. be in the build game on and off for about 15 years.. no plastering. . Is there any one out there who would help me get experience. . I need to get up to speed. Or any part time work.

Cheers

Hi Malcolm, where are you based bud?

Could you not have gone for a job that was bit easier (body wise) it's hard trade to start at 44

For some reason reading this post I was thinking of that song we’re only making plans for Nigel then I realised your name was Malcom ah well! Good luck and welcome

Hi .

Cheers

now this might be a punt but I think @Curry was looking for someone recently... (may be very wrong)

Same age as me and I’m as fresh as I was in my twenties, tbf I’m probably better than then too lol

40 is the new 30

Same age as me and I’m as fresh as I was in my twenties, tbf I’m probably better than then too lol

40 is the new 30
Do those 20 year olds have to see a chiropractor :rolleyes: