need help lads

Status
Not open for further replies.
just finished plastering two rooms and the owner has asked me to price up for rendering the hole house and the new extension and painting the hole thing as well now i hav done rendering but the odd wall ect nothing this big so first off is there any plasterers in canterbury that would like to work with me on this one and how mutch do you lads charge by the sqr mtr for rendering the house has never been rendered before so its straight on to brick i will be getting all the sizes today and will post when i get back in many thanks .

12 nicker bendersystems that's a bit cheap for you you must be struggling you got anymore jobs that you don't want people to do

render systems, how can you do that for £12, its onto brick for a start which needs prep work. I really wonder how experienced you really are after claiming that you carry out large contracts

Be careful when you render over brick depending on the type of brick you may have to SBR cement slurry or even EML.
I charge £19.00m2 supply & fit for two coat rubbed up render SBR /EML extra, happy to give you a hand

John
07749 679980

£25 per m2 mats and labour for me, bog standard 2 cot s+c, doesn't include any eml etc.

Depends on what part of the country you are in generaly, in London no probs local bricks have plenty of suction so just a bit of water needed, go to the N West and a lot of the bricks are engineering or semi and need different prep

Hi all ok the jobs in sandwich kent and its about 300m2 give or take as for bricks red and very smooth hav said about eml to giv it a key also about sbr and he is open to suggestions he has said about krend but has been told it will cost to mutch to do so thats y he has gone down the s&c rout like i said i hav done rendreing but nothing on this scal all scaffold will be there as the roofs getting worked on so it will just remain till the renderings done it will be done in two hits as the extension is just getting built be the rest of the house can be done at any time total job size including the new extension is about 352m2

It sounds like a nice job to me, eml will put the costs right up and a lot more than krend would cost, using a pre rend like rend aid or HPX would be alot better than eml anyway.

got to be looking at about 8500 all in sand cement if you shop around you could probley do it in pre rend mesh and ocr as you will be saving time on the labour side .r better still see if you can do a deal with one of machine lads . or even let render systems crack on for twelve quid a metre help out and theres still a nice drink in it :p

simplybesty said:
render systems, how can you do that for £12, its onto brick for a start which needs prep work. I really wonder how experienced you really are after claiming that you carry out large contracts
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D i thought that would get you lot wondering... now i know all your prices.... dropped yourselves right in it :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Status
Not open for further replies.