need experience

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

steevo76

Im steve,37 years old.i worked as a plasterers labourer for 6 yrs went to college done a two year course.passed with distinction .ive been doing private work for two years now and i need to work with an experienced spread as a good improver.il knock up n do whatever needs doing and i just need experience.any spreads in london who think id come in handy.please let me know.cheers

Im steve,37 years old.i worked as a plasterers labourer for 6 yrs went to college done a two year course.passed with distinction .ive been doing private work for two years now and i need to work with an experienced spread as a good improver.il knock up n do whatever needs doing and i just need experience.any spreads in london who think id come in handy.please let me know.cheers

Shame you don't live a bit nearer to me Steve!!

Hello Steve im doing a 3 bed house refurb in bromley and may be getting my friend to do the plastering work if his quote is good enough tomorrow. Would you like me to ask him if he needs someone who is competent to knock up and do plastering to help him out.
Please let me know if your available and your day rate, as this could be starting on the 27/11/12 and needs to be done asap.
Regards Peter.

Hi Guys

good to see some mutial help!!

I don't think either of you have posted enough to be able to use private messages....

safer to post an E Mail address - at least you can ignore or delete any crap that comes through... (although it shouldn't be too bad)

Good Luck

Status
Not open for further replies.