Need advice on a job guys

Members online

Hope everyone is doing well,

Need advice on what everyone else would do in this situation.
Big job come up for me, nice wedge. One drawback, they want me to remove all the wallpaper. We are talking about 11 rooms and I know just from looking at it's going to be stubborn.

I hate doing wallpaper so how would you go about charging for it and what is the best method. Tried most of em except chemical and its always a pain.

Any ideas?

Big job come up for me, nice wedge. One drawback, they want me to remove all the wallpaper. We are talking about 11 rooms and I know just from looking at it's going to be stubborn.

I hate doing wallpaper so how would you go about charging for it and what is the best method. Tried most of em except chemical and its always a pain.

Any ideas?
Get a young reliable lad in there on day rate and check up on him regularly.

Have always used a roller and water in roller bucket. Roll it on, leave it soak. Still have to scrape every part of the wall though
Sometimes score it first but don’t think it makes any difference and can’t be bothered scoring all that

Probably got paint on paper so I would go in dry first with the blade scraper then just roller and a bucket of water wet the fook out of it! Steamer no no!!

Get a young reliable lad in there on day rate and check up on him regularly.
Wrong get a joey in and say I.ll give you x amount for you to.get all this paper of to my standard . If you get it of in a day you will get same as if it takes you five .

Just put a coat of multi over it let it soak in and it should peel away, if not and it's starts picking up knock up a fresh mix and get your spat out Christmas has come early

As expected to be honest, was hoping someone would have a genius solution to get it all off easy peasy but I'm just dreaming.
Day rate it is then.. B*****d!
Might get some H
herbert to do it, trouble is I don't know many. I think that's a good thing though right

Any ideas?
I know a great way but Your a gooner
so fu ck it

As expected to be honest, was hoping someone would have a genius solution to get it all off easy peasy but I'm just dreaming.
Day rate it is then.. B*****d!
Might get some H
herbert to do it, trouble is I don't know many. I think that's a good thing though right
You sound a right pleb

No was priced before paper was off but they know full well it can go up depending on how much work it will need, he understands and accepts that.

No was priced before paper was off but they know full well it can go up depending on how much work it will need, he understands and accepts that.
Good luck mate, just make sure once the paper is off to go over the walls and ceilings with a fine tooth comb and have the customer on site and have a walk round the job so they know were the problems may be and costs.

Wrong get a joey in and say I.ll give you x amount for you to.get all this paper of to my standard . If you get it of in a day you will get same as if it takes you five .
Wrong. Put Joey on job and charge for yourself.

£150/day for Joey pay him £50. Take as long as you like.

If customer doesnt like paying all that for a Joey you say fine I'll sack him and do it myself for £200.

If customer doesnt like paying all that for a Joey you say fine I'll sack him and do it myself for £200.
One doesn't strip wall paper dear.

Hot water with loads of fairly liquid in it, cover wall in it then leave for ten minutes. Repeat this 3 or 4 times and eventually the paper starts to peel off wall in strips. Doesn’t work all the time though, probably 80% of the time.

You got joeys number
Joey Essex E4 GIF by Celebs Go Dating

£200? thats cheap £300?

Foam machines is good if you have alot just hire one and coat the whole house...suggest to customer foam (sausage) party at same time.