Need a second opinion - BAD WORK?

On site do they check with lights
No mate.

They were even using my bucket, my hop up, my broom etc. I just plugged in my led work lamp when the plasterer was plastering the ceiling as I couldn't understand how he could work with just a 40w ceiling lamp!

The room is dark as well.

After they finished I went round with the decorator pointing stuff out.

There's bulges around the sockets and gaps all around them on some of them.

I'd started sorting what I could but when it got to the one I gave up. It needs filing back to flatten it and fill around the bottom (see the photos).

No mate.

They were even using my bucket, my hop up, my broom etc. I just plugged in my led work lamp when the plasterer was plastering the ceiling as I couldn't understand how he could work with just a 40w ceiling lamp!

The room is dark as well.

After they finished I went round with the decorator pointing stuff out.

There's bulges around the sockets and gaps all around them on some of them.

I'd started sorting what I could but when it got to the one I gave up. It needs filing back to flatten it and fill around the bottom (see the photos).
I meant on site in general . Once it's painted do the foreman go round with lights

Who you quoting to babe
My old boss use to go round with a light on all of our work and if there was a slight discrepancy he would either make us redo the whole room or just the one wall depending how big the room was. He looked down to any plasterer.

do they f**k. These domestic customers are harder to please than gaffers on site.
When we're paying the bill we expect decent work if that's what was outlined up front.

When I work, I don't mind people scrutinising it because I do a good job. It's a shame this isn't the case in all lines of work.

In their quote it states they employ 'craftsmen who are experts in all aspects of building works and provide a high-quality finish'.

They were all full time subbies, now that may be the norm Idk.

When we're paying the bill we expect decent work if that's what was outlined up front.

When I work, I don't mind people scrutinising it because I do a good job. It's a shame this isn't the case in all lines of work.

In their quote it states they employ 'craftsmen who are experts in all aspects of building works and provide a high-quality finish'.

They were all full time subbies, now that may be the norm Idk.

A plastering firm priced your job and gave it to a fella on £130 a day and told him hurry up there's no money left in it.

I should've just got a decent plumber and plasterer in privately.

I was left to manage it daily as the lads weren't getting anything from the gaffer.

How the fook can you guarantee plastering work?????
Basically just fill a form out mate , best bit is if customer doesn’t take my advice also have a disclaimer for them to sign , works well for both customer and plasterer tbf, don’t see any mashed up pictures on bg group like the op so it does work as a great tool imo