need a joddy mixer asap

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have mate but its needs putting back together because i decided to give it a service and replace the drive belt and never got round to finishing it. what you offering

if you can put it back together is it all in good working order mate............i might be interested for £200

do you know how much they are new, 1500. You insult me spunky. 200. you can even buy a good paddle mixer for that and this thing will chuck hardwall on the spot all day long and keep 2 spreads going. I have even put krend and ocr through it. Its so good i dont even know if i wnat to sell it because its great for small extension when i dont want to get the machine out and i can also get a cheaper m2 rate from lads if they use the joddy. ;D ;D ;D
I am so insulted and mad that i have now got to take some prozac to calm me down.

are these machines anygood ???? where is the best to place to buy one and to have a readup on them. sound good.

rich

man ive got five kids to feed ;D...........tell us what you want for it matey...........p.s didnt it have some sort of problem with the water inlet ???

cheers lads jst picked 1 up of a retired guy though. £100. they are £1400 now brand new. but wus only £700 wen i bought mine 7 years ago. Quality machine though. keeps 2 of us going. easy and u can jst knock it of for up to mins whilst u rule in. So wrong though that u wud give ur lads less mony for avin 1 . cos they still af to put the stuf on the wall and rule it in. (multi-marque.co.uk )the only place that sell them . once agen quality machine though guys up to 16 bags an hour it wil mix. lets see u keep up with that.

we working on a school mate so i just have it set up in 1 area with a plastic barrow under it and we jst take it in turns to go fetch it and shuvel onto our spot. we do aprox 120m of hardwall and skim aday so its a pain to keep moving it from room to room. the revolving board is best though but sum arse decided to pinch it . n we avnt got to replacing it. U seen the demo then

all you do spunky is as you go to the spot for gear you pull it forward. i think its one of the best bits of kit i have apart from the G5 . Mind works fine mate, It was Ian form wales. his water pump has gone but all you do it connect the mains to it. he will sell his to you if you want it. as for paying them les, to right. they dont need a labourer so it means they can get more on. One lad did 85m2 hardwall and set in 2 days using the joddy.

but what is the point in doing more with a joddy if im geting less per m2. may as well stick to my paddle and jst do my useual 40m2 aday.

cheers simps i doubt ian from wales will be any good though mate were fighting over the hose 90% of the time ...........sell me yours imagine the karma .....youd make my family so happy with the extra money we'd be able to have our first familly holiday together, we could buy them new clothes and my daughter wouldnt have to go to school wearing my shorts .................i'll make you a godparent :D
you can have my missus as a s*x slave for the g5 ;)

Hi I work at Multi marque. What do you need. I build them and refurb them . I know my way round them like the back of my hand get back to me.

hi gazmercer79
i recently took my joddy mixer apart because the blades in the bottom of the powder drum were not turning i was told there was a sheer pin that would have broken off but when i have the auger and blades out i cant see where a sheer pin goes .. any help would be great .......kev

Status
Not open for further replies.