Need a hand with K REND in BRISTOL

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

FreeD

Private Member
Hi all,

I've just had a job confirmed in Totterdown, Bristol. Its KREND Silicone FT on front of house. I'm going to hack off, base coat and bead up, then need someone experienced to give me a hand with top coat hand applied and scrape back in a about 3 weeks time.

Anyone whos available pls pm me.

Thanks

To be fair your asking someone local to you to come and show you how a job you haven't a clue about. In my opinion you should either not have taken the job on at all or subbed out the whole thing.

I'm Based in bristol.........But don't have much experince in monocuche...Would liketo get more experince though if anyone does it in bristol!

am based up north av bin tryin to plaster for 20 years and i still don`t have a fcuking clue:RpS_biggrin:, will somebody show me how to do it:RpS_biggrin:

To be fair your asking someone local to you to come and show you how a job you haven't a clue about. In my opinion you should either not have taken the job on at all or subbed out the whole thing.

We all have to start somewhere Andy as i'm sure you once did to. I wasn't looking for someone to show me how to do the job, simply to provide labour for the top coat because its to big an area for myself.

Pictures of my first K Rend below.

krendbefore2.jpg

krendbefore1.jpg

krendafter1.jpg

krendafter2.jpg

krendafter3.jpg

We all have to start somewhere Andy as i'm sure you once did to. I wasn't looking for someone to show me how to do the job, simply to provide labour for the top coat because its to big an area for myself.

I agree we all have to start somewhere but that should be working for the guys with the knowledge and experience so that they're the ones making the profit from the job not the other way round.

That looks spot on freed how big an area is it ? Thought the houses in totter down were longer than wide is it front and back or are you on a gable too?

I'll give you a shout over the next couple of days Dave, its just the front apprx 30sq metres.

Bod are you available in apprx 3 weeks time to give me a hand, Dave might be tied up? Job starts on 19th, just need a hand on top coat/scrape back. I'll buy you a half a shandy at the Oxford if you help out.??

Yes Spark I posted them on Goldtrowel website. Andy from Goldtrowel trained me up on K Rend.

Status
Not open for further replies.