Nano slump

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leeroy

Had a s**t day,sprayed silicone nano on on Friday was fine sat and Sunday Monday morning slumped in a couple of places :-(, note to self only use winter mix in winter lol

Yes guys I'm on the same page as you two, but my problem is the customer wanted self cleaning and as you both know you can't get nano in the winter mix [emoji19]so I said I would take a chance as they pushed and pushed. I knew better but sometimes you make mistakes, which reminds you to stick to your guns in the future.
So now I have to wait til March maybe to put right.

One side is barbecue area with loads of ins and outs with a polished concrete top, looks good and no problems. the other side is seating and planting area with rounded tops no copings that's my problem the rain is running down it and no shelter, but no ones died and I'll put it right

Could you have covered it up with debris netting? 50m x 3m is about £80. I can get you a roll if need be.

Cheers john appreciate offer,but I thinks it's turning now it's been on from Friday and I won't get chance to check on it til Saturday now. Builder who I'm doing it for said its dripping on his slabs he's just laid how do I get it off [emoji19]it gets worse, funny thing is I did it for cheap and it ends up costing me now. But some you win and all that.

If you need a roll give me a shout and I will get one aent down to you. Great all year round for wind and rain.

Sounds like something from outta space is this plastering haha .....nano silicones and speed of light debris netting and wtf "self cleaning"........im falling behind.

Cheers john, where you get it from will get some for next time, but really put me off using it in winter. Might just stick to mono in winter months next day scrape [emoji106]

That's s**t mate.sorry to hear that an anyone explain why the winter gear can't be incorporated in the nano and others?

Cheers mate,Yeah I asked the same question and they are trying to make one but it's the high ratio of silicone in the nano so the accelerator won't blend like it does in the standed silicone

Cool.ive starting using a fair bit of jub of late
It's great stuff and I always push it, but one of the main reasons is its self cleaning and no one wants the standard silicone so I just won't use it in winter now not worth it. Do you spray it with the ritmo Bobby

No mate.i use a couple guys that leave a decent finish buy hand.they will do a fair amount also.
It takes the graft off me which is ideal.
I did one a few months back and sprayed 450 m2 of carbon base which was nice to spray and rule

That's good mate you have a couple of guys for the top coat, because I hate putting on by hand, and I did get caught out once it went like chewing gum very quickly lol. Never used the carbon based is it a fine finish like the silicone?

I just realised mate, your on about base coat lol I was thinking you was on about spraying Minreal TC which I have not used [emoji106]

A bit of a bugger when it goes like chewing gum. Usually when it is warm.

Nice to use October-ish but starts to get risky.

Cheers john appreciate offer,but I thinks it's turning now it's been on from Friday and I won't get chance to check on it til Saturday now. Builder who I'm doing it for said its dripping on his slabs he's just laid how do I get it off [emoji19]it gets worse, funny thing is I did it for cheap and it ends up costing me now. But some you win and all that.
@Leeroy try some etics gold to get the texture up a gang who I had on for me earlier on in the year had a bit of a mishap with some texture, and etics gold did wonders, dilute it and keep the stains wet for about 30 mins hard sweeping brush and some water mate jobs a good un[emoji106]

@Leeroy try some etics gold to get the texture up a gang who I had on for me earlier on in the year had a bit of a mishap with some texture, and etics gold did wonders, dilute it and keep the stains wet for about 30 mins hard sweeping brush and some water mate jobs a good un[emoji106]

Never heard of this mate so will this make it go off, as I've been today and after the rain last night it's even worse [emoji19]not good I know I can make it right again no problem but can't seem to get it to go off, still as wet as I put it on at the top but going at the bottom. I've had a gas blower on it all day but still not going, what pisses me off most is I should and do know better lol, life throws you a curve ball [emoji106]

Everyone makes mistakes buddy, it's how you learn.

This is true mate [emoji106], but a school boy error.
Funny thing is I wouldn't of chances a job like this 20 year ago. But as you say everydays a school day.
But first time I've had nano slump though

Never heard of this mate so will this make it go off, as I've been today and after the rain last night it's even worse [emoji19]not good I know I can make it right again no problem but can't seem to get it to go off, still as wet as I put it on at the top but going at the bottom. I've had a gas blower on it all day but still not going, what pisses me off most is I should and do know better lol, life throws you a curve ball [emoji106]
It won't make the texture go off mate but it will clean it off the slabs a treat

Status
Not open for further replies.