My view is

Members online

Arti

The average man/woman on the the street are not educated enough with the finer details of our relationship with the EU to have voted on the referendum. A decision of this magnitude should have been given to a group of people from various intellectual backgrounds who knew the inner workings of this relationship. Plenty MPs have their own agenda on what the decision should have been and giving the peoples vote is pointless the same as the option of a 2nd referendum.
This passage was taken from the book of Artisan chapter 2 verse 7 titled " what a monumental f**k up".

I vote leave by the way.

Happy Sunday

I said this at the time. I likened it to someone having work done on their house. You don’t ask any old average dude what needs doing. You gather information and tenders from professionals, way up the situation and make an informed decision.

The people in government are supposed to be the professionals and they have access to the opinions of lots of clever brains analysing the domestic and global situation.

It’s like saying to the country ‘um we don’t know, how embarrassing, you decide!’ And left it up to ill informed Sun readers and Jeremy Kyle viewers. Madness!

I heatedly voted remain.

I no longer care now I’ve given up!

As long as the price of foreign beer doesnt go up I couldn't care less.

I didnt vote.
Simply because the cuunts in charge do as they please anyway.

Good morning all xx

Iv said it b4. The 17 million that voted leave should hit the streets and demand there vote to be done. But the mainstream Media. Would not report about that. So would not get the information about it to everyone. As it's not what they want. It's a f**k**g joke.

I voted leave cause I.m a racist ginger

I voted leave when I woke up the next morning and seen leave had won I couldn’t believe it , I thought there is no way they will win , since then I cannot help think that after a no deal brexit we would absolutely boom in this country, just a gut feeling rather than an educated theory, people would be inspired to do stuff , make things , try new things, imagine if that was true it would be brilliant, don’t get me wrong I love loads of stuff that comes from Europe but making our own stuff has to be the future
Even as a plaster related hypothesis
Imagine if some engineering gurus in U.K. decided to make a machine that challenged pft and mtec , Euro mp hit us with a massive tax on imports because we leave with no deal but then these gurus seize the moment and actually make a better machine and sell in the U.K. and maybe abroad too , that’s what kind of inspirational stuff I’m talking about

Rather than being the sheep for eternity we actually turn into the pioneers we once were

Another observation I’ve made and this related to economy and bg ( I’m sorry) is even while all this getting a deal thing has been going on the work in this country has seemed to boom , bg posted that they can’t keep up with demand on plasterboards atm since there was a raise in orders and still is
That says one thing to me that this country is looking fine no matter what any doomsday tv station wants to say

Iv said it b4. The 17 million that voted leave should hit the streets and demand there vote to be done. But the mainstream Media. Would not report about that. So would not get the information about it to everyone. As it's not what they want. It's a fkg joke.
You realise most of the media want us to leave yes? That's why there's zero mention of the million protestors in London yesterday in most of the papers. The more control Britain have over ourselves the more Rupert Murdoch and co can influence the Tories to lower taxes for the riches etc.

As for people who voted leave, most of them genuinely haven't got a clue is my observation. I asked a couple of mates the other day who keep posting leave s**t on Facebook what the single market is. They honestly didn't know what it was. Yet they can have a view on how brexit will effect the countries finances and immigration. It would be laughable if it wasn't actually serious

You realise most of the media want us to leave yes? That's why there's zero mention of the million protestors in London yesterday in most of the papers. The more control Britain have over ourselves the more Rupert Murdoch and co can influence the Tories to lower taxes for the riches etc.

As for people who voted leave, most of them genuinely haven't got a clue is my observation. I asked a couple of mates the other day who keep posting leave s**t on Facebook what the single market is. They honestly didn't know what it was. Yet they can have a view on how brexit will effect the countries finances and immigration. It would be laughable if it wasn't actually serious
U do realise I'm not from the UK. ;)

I like what farage has to say, do you think he would have had the bottle, nouse etc @Arti to sort this from the start if given the chance?
Not sure if he's just full of hot air marra. He says all the right things and he was in the right position as an MEP. He couldn't have done any worse. When your chief negotiator is a remainer it doesn't inspire confidence. I not a tory supporter but maybe govey or Boris might not have rolled over. But then again the political opposition can spout what they want about what they would have done cos they have no come back.
Like I said smarter people than us who know the craic should have sorted all this imo

I do laugh at MP's who's constituents majority vote was leave but they continue to reject any leave motion and then spout how they are just serving there constituents???. I've tweeted that Anna soubry and that mouambo Labour gadgie about how the have become ineffective MP's for leaving there parties where they can no longer influence policies and as elected MP's they are falling the people who put them there. But they never reply they just take selfies

Do you reckon big nige would have sorted this jimbo? @jamesthefirst

Last edited:
U do realise I'm not from the UK. ;)
[/QUOTE]
Your point is?

Not sure if he's just full of hot air marra. He says all the right things and he was in the right position as an MEP. He couldn't have done any worse. When your chief negotiator is a remainer it doesn't inspire confidence. I not a tory supporter but maybe govey or Boris might not have rolled over. But then again the political opposition can spout what they want about what they would have done cos they have no come back.
Like I said smarter people than us who know the craic should have sorted all this imo

I do laugh at MP's who's constituents majority vote was leave but they continue to reject any leave motion and then spout how they are just serving there constituents???. I've tweeted that Anna soubry and that mouambo Labour gadgie about how the have become ineffective MP's for leaving there parties where they can no longer influence policies and as elected MP's they are falling the people who put them there. But they never reply they just take selfies

Do you reckon big nige would have sorted this jimbo? @jamesthefirst
Surely serving their constituents is doing what's right by them? As you say there's people that know better than us

I voted leave when I woke up the next morning and seen leave had won I couldn’t believe it , I thought there is no way they will win , since then I cannot help think that after a no deal brexit we would absolutely boom in this country, just a gut feeling rather than an educated theory, people would be inspired to do stuff , make things , try new things, imagine if that was true it would be brilliant, don’t get me wrong I love loads of stuff that comes from Europe but making our own stuff has to be the future
Even as a plaster related hypothesis
Imagine if some engineering gurus in U.K. decided to make a machine that challenged pft and mtec , Euro mp hit us with a massive tax on imports because we leave with no deal but then these gurus seize the moment and actually make a better machine and sell in the U.K. and maybe abroad too , that’s what kind of inspirational stuff I’m talking about

Rather than being the sheep for eternity we actually turn into the pioneers we once were
One of very few sensible things I've ever seen from you Pete and I wholeheartedly agree.

Surely serving their constituents is doing what's right by them? As you say there's people that know better than us
It is but when a democratic vote result goes against them the MP should abide by that result. You cant tell me that Anna Soubry is serving her constituents by leaving the conservative party and joining a small group of breakaway MP'S is having there best interest?? she left for her own agenda. shes serving no one but herself

Another observation I’ve made and this related to economy and bg ( I’m sorry) is even while all this getting a deal thing has been going on the work in this country has seemed to boom , bg posted that they can’t keep up with demand on plasterboards atm since there was a raise in orders and still is
That says one thing to me that this country is looking fine no matter what any doomsday tv station wants to say
You would think that with all that extra revenue BG would have the money to answer questions on twitter, These are positive questions as well. The could invest in a better Lab that tests shite gear and doesnt come back saying " Nowt wrong with the plaster"

P.R.I.C.K

Ive heard him talk many times on tv and comes across as proud and passionate brit who is not afraid to stand up to the eu Arti, Just when i think i sort of understand whats going on another vote or delay emerges convincing me they will never allow brexit to materialise.
What this does in the future forpeople turning out to vote in elections Long term is worrying.
Corbyn should have stated from the referendum outcome that he suupported the peoples vote and he would do everything in his power to help make brexit happen...... then at this stage he could blame May and take over the country lol.

That's about as literate as the leave argument gets. Should of been an IQ test before the vote

Can tell you've been to university I assume as you have previously stated you trained to be an accountant.

Just another young student left wing type academic that thinks having an education makes them superior.

My Nan catches a bus into town everyday in total fear she is the only white English speaking person on her bus all Roma, Slovakia, Pakistani, Somalia etc etc.

She's 89 and grown fat iddle Roma men don't even offer her a seat and will let her stand up for half hour journey all the way into town.

This is a proud lady that has worked hard all her life and lives in the house she was actually born in an area that although working class used to be ok.

So yes I may be ignorant to the economy and have no business studies degree, but i vote to what is important to me and my family.

Immigration is a massive problem and whilst ever part of the eu it's only going to get worse!

How's that P.R.I.C.K

Can tell you've been to university I assume as you have previously stated you trained to be an accountant.

Just another young student left wing type academic that thinks having an education makes them superior.

My Nan catches a bus into town everyday in total fear she is the only white English speaking person on her bus all Roma, Slovakia, Pakistani, Somalia etc etc.

She's 89 and grown fat iddle Roma men don't even offer her a seat and will let her stand up for half hour journey all the way into town.

This is a proud lady that has worked hard all her life and lives in the house she was actually born in an area that although working class used to be ok.

So yes I may be ignorant to the economy and have no business studies degree, but i vote to what is important to me and my family.

Immigration is a massive problem and whilst ever part of the eu it's only going to get worse!

How's that P.R.I.C.K
Educated people are often the most ignorant mate.

How's that P.R.I.C.K
Leaving the EU is going to help immigration from pakistan? I've heard it all now