My van this week

Members online

Wife is away and I have still not got the landy mot sorted so have had to use the buggy

20210602_095552.jpg

Makes the mundane trip fun

Got a ceiling on 1st coated. Bits started peeling and then my phone rings. The pub next door to my bees has a huge swarm of bees in the garden so I abandon plastering to get the bees or they cant open the garden.

Catch the bees put them in a new hive get back and 2nd coat ceiling.... I am broken now

Got a ceiling on 1st coated. Bits started peeling and then my phone rings. The pub next door to my bees has a huge swarm of bees in the garden so I abandon plastering to get the bees or they cant open the garden.

Catch the bees put them in a new hive get back and 2nd coat ceiling.... I am broken now
Worst thing about plastering is your commited when you start.
Years ago my missus phoned in tears and said the field that butts up to our garden was on fire and spreading quickly towards the house. Thinking she was a drama queen I gave the hit a quick 2nd trowel and left to get home and found her in smart dress and high heels (she was on lunchbreak from the office)and a few neighbours hosing the fences down to help the 5 fire crews stop the spread.
Dreaded going in next day but it looked ok so left it, could've been much worse no house and having to reskim the hit.

Looking good Danny I’d love a cool run around, I’m gonna start looking for something, I’d love a motor bike but think I’d injure myself

Years ago my missus phoned in tears and said the field that butts up to our garden was on fire and spreading quickly towards the house. Thinking she was a drama queen I gave the hit a quick 2nd trowel and left to get home and found her in smart dress and high heels
And then that story got really s**t

Years ago my missus phoned in tears and said the field that butts up to our garden was on fire and spreading quickly towards the house. Thinking she was a drama queen I gave the hit a quick 2nd trowel and left to get home and found her in smart dress and high heels (she was on lunchbreak from the office)and a few neighbours hosing the fences down to help the 5 fire crews stop the spread.
Dreaded going in next day but it looked ok so left it, could've been much worse no house and having to reskim the hit.

This is 100% the worst thing about plastering especially when you have family.

My van pissed through mot yesterday, it's getting on a bit now but I've looked after it n it's very low miles , was planning to sell with new ticket on it and buy a new trany or similar but after speaking with 3 good mechanics I know they all slagged the newer panel vans off saying a nightmare for rust, sensors hassle and other stuff and I'd be better off keeping my van as it's so good ?