My thought

Monkeynuts39

I’m thinking the governments plan is to buy time with the lock down to build temporary hospitals and temporarily morgues then open doors to go back to work and try and cope with the numbers of infection,

On a lighter note I’m enjoying the break and the three weeks of no phone calls and I’ve reslized I can definitely do retirement when it comes , I’m building a garden room and loving it only problem is I can’t get any insulated plasterboards and skim , I have a bag and half of board finish but thinking I’m going to need that when doors are back open

Last edited:
I’m thinking the governments plan is to buy time with the lock down to build temporary hospitals and temporarily morgues then open doors to go back to work and try and cope with the numbers of infection,

On a lighter note I’m enjoying the break and the three weeks of no phone calls and I’ve released I can definitely do retirement when it comes , I’m building a garden room and loving it only problem is I can’t get any insulated plasterboards and skim , I have a bag and half of board finish but thinking I’m going to need that when doors are back open

some suppliers will have what you need...keep searching.

On a lighter note I’m enjoying the break and the three weeks of no phone calls and I’ve reslized I can definitely do retirement when it comes , I’m building a garden room and loving it only problem is I can’t get any insulated plasterboards and skim , I have a bag and half of board finish but thinking I’m going to need that when doors are back open
Come back and try again when you are sober my friend.

Come back and try again when you are sober my friend.
exactly my thoughts too.

Agree I hated being off at first but have found an inner peace , especially in the mornings I now know how to just relax at home and look forward to jobs when it’s safe to go back
Vincey try yoga and meditating..I put whale music on and works a treat..had anxiety issues in past and now I can be free as a bird

My misses gets up at 5 to do 2 hrs yoga and meditation , likes Chinese bell noises and humming , anyone for copy ?

Well I’m sober at the moment and I’m still standing by what I said, I started working in 1987 and I’ve never had 3 weeks off work the most I’ve had in one go is two weeks , this takes me back to the glorious 6 or 7 weeks off at school and the weather is mint too the only difference is I have a mountain bike for the exercise instead of my old grifter

Well I’m sober at the moment and I’m still standing by what I said, I started working in 1987 and I’ve never had 3 weeks off work the most I’ve had in one go is two weeks , this takes me back to the glorious 6 or 7 weeks off at school and the weather is mint too the only difference is I have a mountain bike for the exercise instead of my old grifter
What bike you got?

What bike you got?
z19885846ihvirginie-despentes-fot-jf-paga-1024x887.jpg

Makes sense now you have sobered up mate. :tanguero: