my new van

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks smart, got the built in sat nav ya lucky c**t! wont take long before its filthy, I got me new vivaro in may and trying to keep on top of cleaning it, but literally a week after washing it looks like its not been cleaned in weeks!

Well I'm going to save up for a few week and have it all wraped up asap will look kool then, tony do u still hire vans or do u own urs?

Nice. It's a great feeling picking up a new van.....and then putting bags of dust in the back :'( I like the interior. Has it got a steel bulkhead to keep the dust out of the front? That was one of my priorities when i was looking to buy last year. It's amazing the difference it makes, no more dusty dash or controls. ;)

Casper said:
Nice. It's a great feeling picking up a new van.....and then putting bags of dust in the back :'( I like the interior. Has it got a steel bulkhead to keep the dust out of the front? That was one of my priorities when i was looking to buy last year. It's amazing the difference it makes, no more dusty dash or controls. ;)

yeah you NEED a bulkhead, but I dunno about no dust in the cab, I got hand prints n dust all over the place in mine lol

how the f**k can you afford a brand new van when can't even mitre coving? ??? ;D
i'm really struggling to even pay the biils at the mo and i can mitre cove! :p

ADS said:
how the (french word) can you afford a brand new van when can't even mitre coving? ??? ;D

called playing to your strengths mate, im no good at miters so i avoid them as there is also crap money in coving on domestic..

oasis said:
ADS said:
how the (french word) can you afford a brand new van when can't even mitre coving? ??? ;D

called playing to your strengths mate, im no good at miters so i avoid them as there is also crap money in coving on domestic..

I find I can charge at least a fiver a metre for coving on domestic work, no problem. Easy money.

my vito is a pile of sh1te built in spain but with a superb engine under the bonnet. jobsagoodun goes like a train

Status
Not open for further replies.