My hero

I've only met two ambidextrous plasterers in my career
I'm right handed used to work with a left handed spread it was dangerous on ceilings always crashing into each other with razor sharp trowels two handed not always good

domestic mainly cornice repairs missing lengths etc couple of castles and 4 big houses keep me going and afew Victorian pads need some time for fishing no longer fit for site work horse work wouldnt be fck with it
Nice ,i do domestic , f**k site work but will do if no work but it f**k**g kills me 2.50 meter , skim ,think the plastering contact manager laughed is b*ll***s of when he got back in car at that price , would love to love on old building love ham

domestic mainly cornice repairs missing lengths etc couple of castles and 4 big houses keep me going and afew Victorian pads need some time for fishing no longer fit for site work horse work wouldnt be fck with it
Can you remember lath and plaster and did u do it

Can you remember lath and plaster and did u do it
didn't do it but see laths most days also do work for church of Scotland with lath repair 4x3 boards were the norm on sites when I started no angle beads or tile adhesive them days

didn't do it but see laths most days also do work for church of Scotland with lath repair 4x3 boards were the norm on sites when I started no angle beads or tile adhesive them days
Would love to do heritage work that when plasterer were f**k**g kings in the building trade

Rocket ronnie O'Sullivan, can anyone plaster like he can play snooker
Hell of a snooker player love to meet up whith him for a chat I'm going try my best next year to catch up whith him when he in llandudno North Wales he goes running about 6 morning so il get my running shoes before work lol