My G4's need to be kept busy

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

bodymould

06-06-2005 05_02_01PM.jpg You guys know about machine plastering!! well my machines, have just come to a halt and are being serviced.
Before firing them up again. I am looking for a team. for a 7 month stint in UAE/Oman region, not until around June and it will be hot. So if you fancy it drop your details , the photo's will give you an idea of scope, as the next job is similar.££££ tax free.

spent 17 years on the g4!! in germany sounds intresting is it internal or external stuy

View attachment 2676You guys know about machine plastering!! well my machines, have just come to a halt and are being serviced.
Before firing them up again. I am looking for a team. for a 7 month stint in UAE/Oman region, not until around June and it will be hot. So if you fancy it drop your details , the photo's will give you an idea of scope, as the next job is similar.££££ tax free.
How much a metre?

What sort of money are they taking home weekly. and whats it cost to live. Also is that scaffold finished ?

Sounds like one of render systems made up jobs.feck working there at that time of year anyway.
Don't fancy taking a g4 through heathrow security.lol

Status
Not open for further replies.