My drill for mixing has blown any recommendations

Gdawg

My drill I use for mixing plaster has blown -any recommendations. Happy to go up to £100-150 if necessary but less will keep the missus happy.

I will use this drill for other tasks (like drilling walls/cutting in electrical boxes etc) so will need some sort of hammer action too. ie please don’t suggest a single purpose paddle mixing tool as I will use it really infrequently for plaster.
240volt please

Thanks

I would just buy a draper mixer and then buy a drill to drill...

A drill used for drilking holes is not designed to be loaded up to mix plaster

If you just do your mixes in small batches these things are great:rayos:
1589230_fpx.jpeg
cmon dude plastering tools are cheap compared to other trades push the boat out and get a proper drill that will last!! I've had my megamixer 15 years still going strong!!! Get ya hand in your pocket

My drill I use for mixing plaster has blown -any recommendations. Happy to go up to £100-150 if necessary but less will keep the missus happy.

I will use this drill for other tasks (like drilling walls/cutting in electrical boxes etc) so will need some sort of hammer action too. ie please don’t suggest a single purpose paddle mixing tool as I will use it really infrequently for plaster.
240volt please

Thanks
@superspread any spares

Buy a ticket for the lottery which is on in a few weeks ,£10 in win £590 , runner up prize nela trowel of choice ,don't be like the baron

My drill I use for mixing plaster has blown -any recommendations. ..

Thanks

Slightly embarressed to admit that I use a Sparky 240V. I bought it about 6 years ago after my last one went up in smoke. I couldn't afford anything better at the time but it's been great so I've kept using it. Brushes are starting to gonow but I've mixed everything with it no problem (even concrete). Speed control is fiddly at first but works well.

30 or 26 ,the pot and kettle spreads won't risk a tenner , £10. Just a tenner to win £590 ,draw end of the month,last chance