My builder s**m site

Mick1995

Anyone else ever used (my builder) feel like I have just been stung for money for nothing
My mate said have a look on it because he uses it alot I never have and never will again so I got short listed for a little job when the lady contacted me she said I would like a quote on ceiling but don't want the job doing for a few months so I am sitting here a little confused to how my builder can take money off you with no evidence that the work actually needed doing surly should be when job is completed or am I being a tight a## please let me know

No they take the money for the lead ..
So your out of pocket from the get go ....
basically it’s a site for , fuxin clowns who want to bid for work ...

If you need to generate some work (a google business page is free )....
Or even a Facebook business page ect ect ...

My builder and rated people are s**t

There have been threads on this before

With the same conclusions...

I think GPS liked them or something most say they're shite for shite tradesman.

No they take the money for the lead ..
So your out of pocket from the get go ....
basically it’s a site for , fuxin clowns who want to bid for work ...

If you need to generate some work (a google business page is free )....
Or even a Facebook business page ect ect ...
To be fair mate am OK for work my i just thought I would have a look and can't get my head around the fact they charge you before you even see the job not sure how they get away with it

Reactions: 000
To be fair mate am OK for work my i just thought I would have a look and can't get my head around the fact they charge you before you even see the job not sure how they get away with it

Programmes like @cowboy builders
Scare the public (brainwash )

Then Create a fantasy of vetted individuals
to give the illusion of checks have been made ..
Mrs Jones surely will be safe ..

Stick to what you know mate , it’s hard enough to make money without giving it away ...

Thinks of it , why pay someone to tell them how good you are ..

u gotta be desperate for work if you've got to rely on rip off sites like mybuilder to get it for you..aint that right @Casper ?
Am in shock that's its aloud if am honest can't get my head around the fact you bid for the job in my experience even when I was an apprentice I boss would say if your good enough the customer will wait for you seems to be flipped on its head with that site

If you are ok for work you do not go on a site looking for work.

IMG_3692.png
IMG_3663.png

Am in shock that's its aloud if am honest can't get my head around the fact you bid for the job in my experience even when I was an apprentice I boss would say if your good enough the customer will wait for you seems to be flipped on its head with that site

Problem is bud that you can be the best plasterer in the world but if you can't market/sell yourself you will struggle. Domestic clients today are a different breed. You don't need to get your head around MyBuilder just take others advice and avoid it. You need to setup your own website/facebook page/instagram etc and gradually the work will come.

Its because their a bunch of c**ts and you've learned that hard way mate, just put it down to experience and make peace with it. I've been there myself, so obviously that makes me a mug too. Hope that helped mate. (y)