Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marleyjustin

Photo%2006-03-2014%2018%2001%2022.jpg
Photo%2006-03-2014%2017%2054%2050.jpg
Photo%2006-03-2014%2017%2057%2035.jpg

Well I think it's fair to say plastering my room didn't go straight forward & this is my 1st bit of plastering out of training, found some damp on the ceiling which turned out to be a leak in the roof wich delayed everything plus some other things I came across but I got there in the end. It's not perfect but I got some good experience. after I have painted this room I will be plastering another room in my house.
Im in still looking to do some labouring for someone, I live in Buckinghamshire & I will travel. If if anyone can help me out that would be great.

looks ok bud but like Stuart said its hard to assess fresh plaster, upclose and painted is the real test. Fair play for posting though :RpS_thumbsup:

a distant picture of a plastered room tells none anything unfortunately. get it painted then have a look over it

Lees right. His trowel has a roller on the back. I leave mine in a cross hatch pattern and Lee leaves his in a large circular pattern like you'd find at the nou camp in the 90s

years of experience mate

that's exactly how I do em buddy old guy showed me years ago early/ crosswet trowel on 2nd trowel done early all work done then don't even look at it again till turning then just a dry!

love to see em like that pal class!:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.