Murder .

Members online

MIXERMAN

Anyone from Liverpool. Once again . A child is killed by thugs with knives. Poor little ava . God bless her . Again the woke police.the press .no information on discription of attackers .it's important. If 4 men robbed a bank wearing Donald trump masks . I think it would be mentioned. And rather helpfully. It should be like USA they all get done for murder . Her poor family.

Honestly put this down to video games . We all had knifes as kids . Pen knife or rambo replicas. Parents knew and all we ever thought of doing with em was asking dens etc

.ye we had pen knives but stabbing is and always has been a black thing! Just look at all the London stabbings. and low and behold I look at the mail online and see this!!!

Anyone from Liverpool. Once again . A child is killed by thugs with knives. Poor little ava . God bless her . Again the woke police.the press .no information on discription of attackers .it's important. If 4 men robbed a bank wearing Donald trump masks . I think it would be mentioned. And rather helpfully. It should be like USA they all get done for murder . Her poor family.
Only one sentence for this. Throw the key away!!

.ye we had pen knives but stabbing is and always has been a black thing! Just look at all the London stabbings. and low and behold I look at the mail online and see this!!!
Heath town is a complete sh1t hole full of the dregs of Wolverhampton and what happened there is most likely a daily occurrence I just feel sorry for the kids having to grow up on there who want to try and make something of their lives

Heath town is a complete sh1t hole full of the dregs of Wolverhampton and what happened there is most likely a daily occurrence I just feel sorry for the kids having to grow up on there who want to try and make something of their lives
Tis a tad rough that way.