Multifinish & BG!!!!

Members online

Just wanted to say thanks to the 2068 that have signed ,over 12,000 views which is amazing really, the comments section of who has signed shows the real effect this saga has had on sole traders like us all over the country

Only 12,000 views? You should have got me to front it.

Only 12,000 views? You should have got me to front it.
I presumed 10,000 were still able to get skim , but like zombie said earlier this isn’t over yet , folks could be getting gear now then unable to get any for ages again too in areas, it’s same with windows, doors ,roofs ,paints, the knock on effect to sole traders is massive

I presumed 10,000 were still able to get skim , but like zombie said earlier this isn’t over yet , folks could be getting gear now then unable to get any for ages again too in areas, it’s same with windows, doors ,roofs ,paints, the knock on effect to sole traders is massive
The few too many.

Just wanted to say thanks to the 2068 that have signed ,over 12,000 views which is amazing really, the comments section of who has signed shows the real effect this saga has had on sole traders like us all over the country

Getting a bit late now . Like you missing boat with selling your face masks . Everyones got one now

Getting plaster In merchants no problem but omly from last week it has been a fookimg nitemare up to then ,
Them sellers on eBay are fooked know
Still trying £15 a bag

Your welcome

The internal guys on the job I'm on at the moment told me that the local b&q has 10 pallets on a Friday they wait in the car park and offer £20 to customers to come out with 5 and are loading their van up

In selco Tyburn earlier, half a pallet of board finish in there, guy tells me it’s 5 each, carried on getting other bits then 2 rag heads wheel 12 straight past me and through the tills and nobody says a word

Multi shortage is pretty much over. That was my local Wickes today, didn't need any but bought 10 bags as it was there. Then went to Travis to buy some PVA as Wickes had sold out and they had 2 pallets just sat there aswell, manager said it had been there since Wednesday

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-08-14-20-05-50-566.jpeg
    Screenshot_2020-08-14-20-05-50-566.jpeg
    854.1 KB · Views: 121
Multi shortage is pretty much over. That was my local Wickes today, didn't need any but bought 10 bags as it was there. Then went to Travis to buy some PVA as Wickes had sold out and they had 2 pallets just sat there aswell, manager said it had been there since Wednesday
Wheres that nath?

Same went in wickes for some cement and they had pallets of it no queues no rush , I didn’t even grab a bag as got 25 at yard

I grabbed 20 bags today from homebase got the heads up from a family friend who works there she put 20 to the side for me i went in paid took my van round the back and loaded up they had 2 pallets pretty much gone when I got there i have heard though that the ******* are selling the bags on for like £12 now so stock must be getting better

I grabbed 20 bags today from homebase got the heads up from a family friend who works there she put 20 to the side for me i went in paid took my van round the back and loaded up they had 2 pallets pretty much gone when I got there i have heard though that the ******* are selling the bags on for like £12 now so stock must be getting better
Imagine being that much of a dosser that you can be arsed going out and sourcing gear for £5 profit per bag

Wickes near me had 9 pallets stacked up and no one buying, no queues etc/ I didn't need any as got 40 bags in my unit.

Selco also is fairly stocked, getting weekly deliveries, I got 20 bags from them two weeks ago and was told the last two pallets had been sat there for a week.. so no issues getting gear at all now for me.