Multi???

Members online

Morning, All of our plasterboard and plaster plants are consistently operating at over 80% capability. We have further increased our despatches, which are now at more than 350 trade loads per day, being delivered to our usual merchant, distributor and DIY stockist customers. We are truly appreciative of your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.

Morning, All of our plasterboard and plaster plants are consistently operating at over 80% capability. We have further increased our despatches, which are now at more than 350 trade loads per day, being delivered to our usual merchant, distributor and DIY stockist customers. We are truly appreciative of your understanding and cooperation during these challenging times.
Any chance of a couple of lorries heading to Aberdeen any time soon.
Thanks

Thank f**k I'm not back at it....the plaster situation right now is an absolute nightmare:X3:

Attachments

• 20200608_111717.jpg
    20200608_111717.jpg
    186.6 KB · Views: 316
so why are we not seeing stores stocked but with 20% less stock than they usually would? Most merchants I use say they don’t have any confirmed delivery dates

Did you happen to notice my thread kind s
Here it is to save you looking

I was told that, the likes of barrets and persimmons went to bg just before lock down and wiped them clean, because they have the funds to do so, don't know how true it is, my local jt Atkinsons are keeping what they have for plasterers with accounts, manager told me some one phoned them asking for 6 bags of multi, travelled 200 miles for them, fook that would rather sit at home pulling plonker.

T***s are buying them before they even get to the store and selling them on eBay thinking there some f**k**g dealer that’s the problem. Seen garages full of the gear on the web, if only I new where they all lived.

St gobain own British gypsum France had same problem with plaster shortages over there! They have been shipping it over there by the shitload!! Makes sense now the French c**ts looking after there own first! Nothing to do with joe public buying it up!! They been pulling wool over everyone’s eyes!!:tarjetaroja:

Dont know what your all moaning about there a super duper company there running at 80% production you know.

They introduced a new "tried & tested" product for us to use in paying peoples homes that fell off walls & ceilings and give your hard earned reputation a good hiding!

Thet make the best crumbley pink filled recycled bendy plasterboards & adhesive that goes off in an unworkable amount of time.

They kindly give you a price increase every year come rain or shine almost double from 10 years ago.

There communication well that's really 2nd to none this is where they really excel if you ask a direct question they will endeavour to reply with a automated politicians answer.

And cant you remember when the little cheeky monkeys thought they make our little days more fun they decided to make there bags split just be looking at them they set up there very own crack squad of special agents with a dedicated task force to resolve the problem and it only took 12 months!

Phhhhh.....I sometimes wonder what you lot all want yer a reyt set of moaners!!!!

St gobain own British gypsum France had same problem with plaster shortages over there! They have been shipping it over there by the shitload!! Makes sense now the French c**ts looking after there own first! Nothing to do with joe public buying it up!! They been pulling wool over everyone’s eyes!!:tarjetaroja:

I would doubt it....The French don't use multi finish ....
I skimmed my place with multi ,neighbours thought it was great
didn't believe it was done by trowel

most of their interior work is drylined(even renovations)
they do have some plaster called lucetec 2000 which is horrid stuff

Don't use logic and common sense on here

Most English don’t use make good! This is only what I been told by someone that works for st gobain

I’m gonna put my Nela supaflex 1 on the line here and bet every where will have full stock within two weeks
Hopefully it’s starting to look up where I am mate, I’ve had a few calls from merchants both offering half pallets each this week. (y)

10 pallets a month going to regulars
. Just order some carlite for domestics. Works out bout 20 quid a room extra
Screenshot_20200628-163554_Gallery.jpg