Multi

Members online

Donzo

What
15087422239001353569290.jpg

Used a few bags other say. First set the s**t was terrible, lumpy and tightened like f**k on the board. Second couple were nice enough all same.all kina Rubbery though.

Let’s be honest, it’s No great Loss , tbh I hope it’s never stocked again

Bye bye multi :hola: Bye !

Yep I remember the last time it happened that was a few years ago now lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was doing a job for a mate yesterday ,he had this in b and q Bolton Saturday,he was told it was due to the bagging machine broke , he got the last four bags in jewsons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Even more lies, from the forums serial liar
Ok cock head it’s about time I shut you up once and for all , first questions

When’s the last time you used multi?

And finally, have you ever had a problem with multi when troweling it up ?

And don’t lie

I still use Multi and apart from the little black bits which are not a problem in second coat it has been lovely to finish with .But that may just be down to how i finish with an ultraflex now.:)

Reactions: gps
Ok cock head it’s about time I shut you up once and for all , first questions

When’s the last time you used multi?

And finally, have you ever had a problem with multi when troweling it up ?

And don’t lie

I last used multi last Tuesday morning and almost daily prior to that.

I’m not going over board daily it’s all manor of backgrounds, have I had a problem troweling up, the answer is no, not a problem that has ever made me think multi is sh it or would make me want to change to uni or board or other.

Last edited:
I last used uni last Tuesday morning and almost daily prior to that.

I’m not going over board daily it’s all manor of backgrounds, have I had a problem troweling up, the answer is no, not a problem that has ever made me think multi is sh it or would make me want to change to uni or board or other.
Was expecting you to write his name in the sand on the beach :llorando:

How does it not. Multi is shite Compared to it. Had to grab a few bags on Tuesday til. Customers order came, and was stuck with multi. Never so glad to see carlite come that afternoon. Just nowhere near as nice to use at all.

Was expecting you to write his name in the sand on the beach :llorando:

The trouble with that is twofold, I’m not on the beach, I’m poolside. And secondly I have never actually posted a picture on here so wouldn’t know how lol.

And if I may offer a 3rd point, I wouldn’t want vincey thinking I was flirting in any way lol

The trouble with that is twofold, I’m not on the beach, I’m poolside. And secondly I have never actually posted a picture on here so wouldn’t know how lol.

And if I may offer a 3rd point, I wouldn’t want vincey thinking I was flirting in any way lol
Pics of the poolside then please :sisi: you can text it to me :D

Reactions: gps