Multi Skim Finish by Make Good

Members online

I do apologise about this, but Unfortunately, if it goes on the courier networks we are very restricted with what can happen and we go by what they say on delivery times - if next day is paid for its normally next day. We get charged again if the delivery attempt fails due to nobody being on site

Also part of the issue was Parex pallets weighing 1200kg - someone has to be there to help unload if there wasn’t a forklift. This is sorted now as all our render is less than 1000kg with PRB

I’m unsure why they took so long to deliver this, PM me your name and contact details and I’ll look into it and give you a call. It’s very rare our couriers mess up on a delivery like that to be honest but I will always sort it.

Happy to work Something for you in the future to ensure this is covered
In all fairness Ryan I've had loads of stuff you're a great business that was just a really bad day and I hold the incompetent courier responsible but I think they should have covered any delivery charge

Be good to hear how it is ..and fair play to p1ss for offering an alternative.
I have only used make good filler/ jointing.
And their dab addy ..wasn't impressed :endesacuerdo:.
Filler shelled off and the dab set off like a rocket.:rayos:

I’m keen to know what this is like but I feel sorry for those lads having to use 1000’s of bags of this on the big orders Ryan is getting. It’ll surely take a bit to get used it. It could be on a par with the adhesive :ROFLMAO:
I genuinely hope it’s better than BG finish though. Look forward to the reviews (y)

@Plasterers1StopShop I phoned up today and ordered the make good multi hoping I’ll have it end of may that week anyway ,Which is good to know ,looking forward to telling customers u don’t need to mist coat walls or ceiling as it’s white hopefully charge for ready prime aswell lol
You need a mist coat I'd say! Reason for that is to stop suction on second coat. Otherwise first is going to turn powdery and flackey becouse of suction if you put on neet

So has anyone on here used a bag yet or even gotta picture of the gear finished on a wall ?
Thought @essexandy was gonna do a review
How have I suddenly got dragged into this?
My colours are firmly nailed to the mast of those wonderful people at @BritishGypsum @The Apprentice , I couldn't possibly comment on a competitors product.

Edit: what day are my pallets due Gary?

Be with you the week after next, What was it again 6 multi 7 board 4 pure 3 bonding 60 and 12 pallets of habito boards. Did you sort the Magnetic out? I’ve got the 22 bags you asked for