Multi problems

Worth a wash out like zolco says, how did you drop in eye , you wear glasses?
Dont know how it gets past the glasses but as an added bonus I threw the glasses off and then jumped off the hop up and landed on them smashing them to pieces

Dont know how it gets past the glasses but as an added bonus I threw the glasses off and then jumped off the hop up and landed on them smashing them to pieces
IMG_0400.JPG

Sounds like you had a bad day Lodan. Plaster in the eye......... f**k everything and go wash it... preferably saline but even plenty of water can stop it causing massive grief. Builder I know dropped some in his eye. Had to go hospital, eye looked pretty f**k*d up.

We have all done it as well as stepped onto nail, hit finger or thumb with hammer,sliced finger with knife,sliced hand picking trowel up when on edge,stepped back into bucket of water /pva,electricuted,pulled muscle stretching for envelope with wad of cash in! :coffee:

We have all done it as well as stepped onto nail, hit finger or thumb with hammer,sliced finger with knife,sliced hand picking trowel up when on edge,stepped back into bucket of water /pva,electricuted,pulled muscle stretching for envelope with wad of cash in! :coffee:

All of the above. Good game this plastering malarkey

This happened to me 3 times in a month and I wear glasses as well don't know how It finds the little gaps so I brought some full eye safety glasses to lay on with them i take them off and put my other glasses on to flatten and trowel up with can't belive I didn't buy some years ago and for the multi I have had some real bad bags but the last 3 weeks it's been loads better to use

c713077c30a5128379ace23de7a32768.jpg

3 weeks ago. First time ever at hospital in 30 years

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not come across any problems with it this year, I have had issues in the past but this is mainly due to the builders merchants not looking after it right.

If I do get a bad bag I put to one-side for beading.

Go to a chemist or boots and tell them what you did - I got some eye drops that really helped soothed it you keep it in the fridge so feels nice when it drops into your eye.

People might think I'm taking piss but honestly used multi last Saturday with my bro on a living room and dining room skim, first set fine (a.m) second mixed a few bags and felt weird in bucket so next 2 bags I dropped a couple of bags of extra time in them and they were sweet creamy butter type plaster ,wasn't looking for more time but boy that s**t makes the plaster Le creme du voi

People might think I'm taking piss but honestly used multi last Saturday with my bro on a living room and dining room skim, first set fine (a.m) second mixed a few bags and felt weird in bucket so next 2 bags I dropped a couple of bags of extra time in them and they were sweet creamy butter type plaster ,wasn't looking for more time but boy that s**t makes the plaster Le creme du voi
How long does it extend the set by and does it affect the strength? I might try it.

A splash of skim is bad enough but wet dash is really dangerous.Wash out with some milk straight away I was told years ago.

How long does it extend the set by and does it affect the strength? I might try it.
I don't know about the strength mate , the chemistry isn't my strong point but it all looks the same to me, time wise 30 mins to an hour but if you lay in with same gear or are happy one coater using same gear to lay in then set would work out about same as normal 2 coating, my main point was it's beauty to spread with it in.

I get the beauty parlour to do it as a freebie when I get my monthly back, crack and sack wax

Eye is sore and badly bloodshot today but feels no worse so think I must have cleaned it out good enough yesterday

Can't beat that bit of extra time in the mix it really dose make it nice to spread :coffe:at the moment I'm having good bags so no need for it I just hate it when you start mixing it up knowing get yourself ready what's it's going to do :boxeador:

Del boy

WTF Kieran did skim do that.

Yep, went straight in, never saw it coming at all, had it flushed in Wexford and then transferred to Waterford Eye casualty after that for another flush out etc.
A feckin sore dose let me tell ya!!!!

Yep, went straight in, never saw it coming at all, had it flushed in Wexford and then transferred to Waterford Eye casualty after that for another flush out etc.
A feckin sore dose let me tell ya!!!!

Mate plaster in the eye is painful when you can just get it out. Getting hit that bad doesn't even bare thinking about.