multi finish stright onto concrete walls?

Status
Not open for further replies.

legepe

Hi all,
I have recently plastered some walls... some of the walls are poured concrete...
Everything went on fairly well appart from it drying out too quickly where i did not use loads of PVA..
It all looks to be ok, I am just concerned that I went stright onto the concrete walls with multi finish... and didnt put an undercoat such as bonding on first...
Should I be concerned with this???
Thanks
legepe

ok thanks for that.. but as ive already done it... do you think it will be ok or is it going to give problems? it was rough concrete and i put it on upto half inch thick in places..

Hi all,
I have recently plastered some walls... some of the walls are poured concrete...
Everything went on fairly well appart from it drying out too quickly where i did not use loads of PVA..
It all looks to be ok, I am just concerned that I went stright onto the concrete walls with multi finish... and didnt put an undercoat such as bonding on first...
Should I be concerned with this???
Thanks
legepe
What kind of building is it ?

Hey... i know i f/-*/*ed up... I just wanted to know if you professionals could tell me something usful... thanks for your advice...

You could have used unifinish or Durafinish straight onto the walls with no prepping, that's if you knew how to source it.

Thanks a lot guys... my concern was if its keyed ok.. I think it has... but im no pro obviously...! thanks for your advice anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.